Discord help

• Lovecraft

Umm sorry i never used discord before and i wanna try it. But i dont know how it works or what rooms i should join. I already have an account.

• Creativity Cafe ☕

I'd highly advise to download the desktop version of discord. It should of started off with a little tutorial to help you out, if I'm not mistaken?

For me when I joined Nilly's Realm discord, all the rooms that were accessable to @everyone were already open to me. You can move between rooms freely in Discord as long as you have access to them. Each one of them is marked by their own subject like general, for example, is for general Nilly's Realm chat. If you were to talk about pokemon subjects, you'd move on over to the pokemon channel. Lets say you wanted to talk about other private servers, you'd move on over to Off-Topic.

In the upper right portion of your discord, you should see a button called 'Help' 0_1473125251121_upload-ff135ca4-b340-489f-85e0-5fcc53437ded

Click on this and it should also help guide you through some basic functions of discord.
    0_1473125288794_upload-a20ca8f0-2c53-4eb9-b2b7-761f971bd00c

• Lovecraft

@Pringle but im not allowed to download anything on my comp, so only able to do online.

• Creativity Cafe ☕

@AstralLink If you mean that you're using a school/home laptop that regulates what you can do, then unfotunately you CAN'T run discord if they have it blocked, unless you use a VPN of some sorts. Be careful when using those though, as they can mess up your internet connection and get you caught.

• Lovecraft

@Pringle im using home computer that Does not block it. It only blocks downloads like Flash player - rip i can only use browser to play.

• Creativity Cafe ☕

@AstralLink Strange. Well, the browser version 'should' work for you. Firewall protection and avast can sometimes ruin your connection to discord aswell. Either way, if it's working for you then just use that tutorial thingy and it should help you through the basics. If it doesn't work for you, then I just don't know. ;s

• Lovecraft

@Pringle ok. Will try it out. Thanks for your help !

Looks like your connection to Nilly's Realm was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.