THE AVATAR EYE?!(seal for pally)

• #WIPE HYPE

THIS IS A UT

description : (you hold one of the greatest power know to nilly realm..... use it wisely. thanks to ggbro)
    Mana Cost: 170
    Range: (4 + WIS ÷ 30)
    block shot ONLY FROM monsters in range of 3 blocks away
    Effect to self:
    Berserk for (2 + WIS ÷ 20) for 3 sec
    armor break for 3.75 sec
    Effect to group:
    healing for 2 sec
    incress hp by 30 for 5 sec
    Cooldown: 4 seconds
    Stat Bonuses:
    +7 wis
    +5 vit
    +3 spd
    -7 def
    0_1473309950274_upload-b874e230-d7c2-4513-a2f0-07d14a0775dc
    srry if the image is too small
    why is good to use: when u do orxy and u are about to get shotgunned it would be good to have this or when u take other shotgunnes.
    +3 spd is running away from the boss at armor broken
    +7 wis is for regaining the Huge amount of mana u wasted
    +5 vit is for regaining the hp u lost
    how this is not too op: there armor break for 3.75 sec, and the cost of mp is HUGE and you get 7 def taken away.
    reload will stay the same untill it is finish (when u switch seals)
    THIS CLASS TRADES berserk for buff

DROPS FROM AND IT RATES: ORXY 2 (1/5000)
    shatter bosses 1-3 (not from chest)(1/1600)
    THIS WAS MADE SO PEOPLE WOULD DO SHATTER AND ORXY MORE.
    DO NOT HATE ME..... ;)

• @love-dont-hate Learn how to properly speak English before making ideas, please.

• I thought this'd be pretty sweet. However your English is not.

• #WIPE HYPE

i edited is it ok?

• @love-dont-hate Not exactly, It is better, when suggest ideas to not do things like 'u' instead of 'you'. An idea is meant to look as professional and important as possible if you hope for something like that to be implemented. And besides, I think it is a little too over powered.

• #WIPE HYPE

@astranite it can be op if it has armor break and -7 def and takes huge mp

• Everlasting Destiny

D: Srry, i'm gonna have to burst ur bubble...

The sprite is bad :c I'm not entirely sure what you were trying to make(A skull? A cloak?), it just looks like a poorly made ring, there isn't even any shading put into the sprite.

Armor Break will be completely useless if you can "Block any Shot" and everything else just seems so...out of place and messy.

What I think you should do is organize your ideas better, make a justification for every single effect you give your item and try putting more thought into your item.

I personally don't think your english too bad, it's understandable and that's good enough. But I can help you change it to something more clear if u want. More importantly, I think you should take more into account the other things I said above.

And be prepared for people to call your idea shit, don't let it discourage you, just take in account what they say and learn to get better.

• #WIPE HYPE

@TheDivineHero the ability is a eye duh and ty

• Look at it like this : 150 mana per use, that can be 2-3 uses if the Pally is using resu. It is a seal, which an be quickly swapped out for an Oreo to completely block out the negative effects. It also destroys shots for the WHOLE group, making Nut instakilling even more common and totally nullifying any threat of collecting loot in tombs. The effects to self and to the group seem to not synergise at all. One would do one thing while the negative effect would make the positive useless. I imagine this would never be used as a main seal, just quickly switched in for 2 seconds to quickly grab loot from lotl or something

• #WIPE HYPE

@astranite i was planing to make it 4 sec i will make it 3.75 sec then

• Creativity Cafe ☕

why does it drop from oryx? also that eye has nothing related to the avatar, and that -7 def is very damaging to a robe class

• @MateUWant I don't know why it drops from Oryx.
    The eye is that of an Avatar's eye phase.
    I believe it is a seal, something that robe classes cannot get.

• I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT ANYTHING IS

Ridiculously overpowered. No. Also we don't need more seals, and Paladins traditionally have the Damaging buff. Berserk is for Warriors.

• #WIPE HYPE

it a special seal AND DO U GUY EVEN READE it says so people can do shatter and ORXY MORE -_- i made this so more poeple do them more OMG READ

@love-dont-hate Just because it's special doesn't mean it can be overpowered. This literally lets you facetank o2 without consequence, for longer than the 1.4 seconds than the oreo provides.

You read. I'm saying this is overpowered, also people don't need more reason to do Oryx and Shatters. Tops and those incredible UT rings are reason enough.

• #WIPE HYPE

@love-dont-hate said in THE AVATAR EYE?!(seal for pally):

it a special seal AND DO U GUY EVEN READE it says so people can do shatter and ORXY MORE -_- i made this so more poeple do them more OMG READ
    AND it not to op has VERY HIGH MP USE AND -7 def AND ARMOR BREAK
    U COULD DIE FROM THAT, u would have to use it carffully and it Has 3.75 reload

• #WIPE HYPE

@idkwhatthi none does shatter anymore only a tiny bit cause they only do it for the rings -- u get top there which u can buy for likr 75 fame -- and mana whitch u can buy for 90 fame -- and life which is 50 fame --

• #WIPE HYPE

@idkwhatthi u can still die with this seal u have use it at the right time....

@love-dont-hate
    who's selling bracer for 75 fame lemme know

150 mp is barely more than oreo, and this seal renders that one obsolete altogether. 75 fame for a quick and easy fight is more than enough justification to do O2. No one cares about -def and armor break WHEN YOU CAN'T FREAKING TAKE DAMAGE.

• #WIPE HYPE

@idkwhatthi i saud tops for 75

• #WIPE HYPE

@idkwhatthi the reload is 3.75 so let see they can shot u agin -_-

@love-dont-hate

in which time i swap to lava or america seal, or simply back away from the fight? lmfao

• #WIPE HYPE

@idkwhatthi i sould add that it will still stay at the reload of 3.75 untul 3.75 sec is done

@love-dont-hate

omfg do you not get that the problem is that the mob is utterly helpless, not the cooldown

have you ever seen a chain stunned o2?

This is what the seal causes, except against stun-immune bosses as well. >.<

• #WIPE HYPE

@idkwhatthi

LOOK GO READ WHAT I WROTE OK IT WILL ONLY BE LIKE 2 block ok and it does affect the people shot READ MY THING GOSH dumass MAX RANGE IS 2.66 blocks

@love-dont-hate

facepalm 2 blocks is more than enough to screw over o2, o3, o4, shatters bosses, bedlam, tomb bosses easily

Do you even play this game?

Looks like your connection to Nilly's Realm was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.