Thirsty fame bonus

• Meme

So I have a question concerning the thisrsty bonus. In my understanding you lose it if you drink any potion from your inv. Now the problem is famedump says that I still have it even if I drink stat pots from my inv and if I drink hp/mp pots from the ground I lose it.
    Does the bonus work different than in prod because it doesn't mathces the description on realmeye.

• Donor

It's not the same as in prod indeed. I'm not sure which consumables make you lose it or not, but the things regarding stat pots and hp/mp pots are true; stat pots don't make you lose it, hp/mp pots do.

• What??? Does the server sometimes refuse to set values related to fame bonuses?
    I have a similar problem, I can't get the Tunnel Rat bonus because the game doesn't acknowledge finishing abysses, while you can't lose Thirsty because the game doesn't acknowledge that you've drunk a potion. This needs to be fixed :'''''''''''(

• Donor

@Warp The server doesn't 'refuse' a thing; the changes to the thirsty bonus were made on purpose.
    As to the tunnel rat thing; the game only counts a dungeon as 'done' when you leave it through the realm portal at the end.

• @hurrrdurrr I can understand the thirsty change, but I was unable to get tunnel rat on my trix because it never counted entering the realm portal that appears from malphas :( maybe that bug has been fixed

• Donor

@Warp I'm sure it might be bugged sometimes. It could've also just been the case that the realm was full and you didn't actually load in, or something like that.

Looks like your connection to Nilly's Realm was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.