Official Scammer Report Thread

• If you have proof of a scammer, post here so a ban may be considered.

Format:

IGN: [Players IGN example: Moloch]

Proof:[

Other:[Comments, other people saying he scams, anything else will go here]

WARNING: If you are engaging in a rwt (real world trade like prod for nilly's items) and something goes wrong. You're screwed. You'll get no help here. So my advice, don't do it.](Other:[Comments, other people saying he scams, anything else will go here]

[color]WARNING: If you are engaging in a rwt (real world trade like prod for nilly's items) and something goes wrong. You're screwed. You'll get no help here. So my advice, don't do it.[/color])

• I don't care

IGN: Snakeyez

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1gHOGuBq7Y&feature=youtu.be

omg he's scamed me out of meh great itens :CCCC

• Can we get only serious ones here? Thanks.

• @Moloch::

If you have proof of a scammer, post here so a ban may be considered.

Format:

IGN: Moloch
    Proof: Mini chat- He took J33f's kaught
    Other: Fewd and J33f3r1n0 all say you've scammed them
    (this is a very serious and hurtful crime)](Other:[Comments, other people saying he scams, anything else will go here]
    (this is a very serious and hurtful crime))

• TrixY took my cbow i think becuz hes like srry its mine now and cbow somehow dropped forcingly by lag

• @twentyone::

TrixY took my cbow i think becuz hes like srry its mine now and cbow somehow dropped forcingly by lag

Use the format doe

• @twentyone::

TrixY took my cbow i think becuz hes like srry its mine now and cbow somehow dropped forcingly by lag

glitch, not a scam.

sorry for your loss, no reunds.

Format:

IGN:MaorEX and DudeLove

Proof: I don't have any proof :/

Other: Ask some famous ppl around nr

Pl0x refund

~EDIT~:Sorry for your loss , no reunds :3](Other:[Comments, other people saying he scams, anything else will go here]

Pl0x refund

~EDIT~:Sorry for your loss , no reunds :3)

• @BobBillion::

@Moloch::

Format:

(this is a very serious and hurtful crime)
    Yez molok stahp taking Mai kwaught :(](Other:[Comments, other people saying he scams, anything else will go here]
    (this is a very serious and hurtful crime)
    Yez molok stahp taking Mai kwaught :()

• @ILagMuch112::

Format:

Pl0x refund

~EDIT~:Sorry for your loss , no reunds :3
    DudeLove was account banned (I think)](Other:[Comments, other people saying he scams, anything else will go here]

Pl0x refund

~EDIT~:Sorry for your loss , no reunds :3
    DudeLove was account banned (I think))

• My name is AJWILSONN, recently my friend got scammed for more than over 10k+ and he was truly upset about the problem. I have gotten evidence of the scammer admitting that he scammed and stating his true identity me and my friend request for both accounts to be terminated or stripped off of all of his items. My friend wants all of his fame, and items back as well. My friends name on this game is CamoW. If you go through the messages of him and the guy who scammed him (DarkSwarm). I as well got photo evidence of the scammer admitting. Thank You for helping and have a nice day <3 P.S sorry for posting this so much its hard to find where to put it haha.

• @AJWILSONN::

My name is AJWILSONN, recently my friend got scammed for more than over 10k+ and he was truly upset about the problem. I have gotten evidence of the scammer admitting that he scammed and stating his true identity me and my friend request for both accounts to be terminated or stripped off of all of his items. My friend wants all of his fame, and items back as well. My friends name on this game is CamoW. If you go through the messages of him and the guy who scammed him (DarkSwarm). I as well got photo evidence of the scammer admitting. Thank You for helping and have a nice day <3 P.S sorry for posting this so much its hard to find where to put it haha.

theres a format

• I just got scammed by ProdPro Proof:ttps://youtu.be/M4K4HUAX6XU Lost about 2k fame of items

• The Living Cancer

@Syndicats::

I just got scammed by ProdPro Proof:ttps://youtu.be/M4K4HUAX6XU Lost about 2k fame of items

no proof. Next time record the entire video

Format:

IGN: Jizard

Proof: I don't have any video proof , but you can ask YulleBoy/Acidrops/Nine

Other: I wouldn't recommend this as scamming, but I didn't know any where else to report it.

Jizard used to be a leader in our guild , and I talked to guild founder and he had demoted him to initiate. He got on later that day and by using some sort of hack he got himself to be a leader again and kicked everyone in the guild (initiates,members,officers). Acidrops claimed that he has done this before and that hes using some ones else account in the guild to make him a leader. But no one can promote any one to leader except founder , and he cant go on his account (as far as I know of his hacking ability) He has ruined our guild , and I hope he is judged fairly.

~ILagMuch](Other:[Comments, other people saying he scams, anything else will go here]

Other: I wouldn't recommend this as scamming, but I didn't know any where else to report it.

Jizard used to be a leader in our guild , and I talked to guild founder and he had demoted him to initiate. He got on later that day and by using some sort of hack he got himself to be a leader again and kicked everyone in the guild (initiates,members,officers). Acidrops claimed that he has done this before and that hes using some ones else account in the guild to make him a leader. But no one can promote any one to leader except founder , and he cant go on his account (as far as I know of his hacking ability) He has ruined our guild , and I hope he is judged fairly.

~ILagMuch)

• @ILagMuch112::

Format:

~ILagMuch
    no proof no balz
    I als dun liek asking ur alts about ur mom](Other:[Comments, other people saying he scams, anything else will go here]

~ILagMuch
    no proof no balz
    I als dun liek asking ur alts about ur mom)

• The Living Cancer

@BobBillion::

@ILagMuch112::

Format:

~ILagMuch
    no proof no balz
    I als dun liek asking ur alts about ur mom
    ehhhhh we kicked jizard anyways. sux for him](Other:[Comments, other people saying he scams, anything else will go here]

~ILagMuch
    no proof no balz
    I als dun liek asking ur alts about ur mom
    ehhhhh we kicked jizard anyways. sux for him)

• IGN:NiceGuy (Moloch) :C

Proof: i haz no proof but i saw him try 2 scem me kk

• @Jeff::

IGN:NiceGuy (Moloch) :C

Proof: i haz no proof but i saw him try 2 scem me kk

WUT???????????????? 0mg wut is dis? y w0u1d 4 4w3s0m3 c001 k1d l1k3 m3 3vr4r sc3m 4 n0b l1k3 u ?????

• 0MG U L13Z U TR1 2 SC3M M3 U N0 K001 K1D UR 4 R00D D00D 4ND 4 N00B D00D

• @Jeff::

0MG U L13Z U TR1 2 SC3M M3 U N0 K001 K1D UR 4 R00D D00D 4ND 4 N00B D00D

101!!!!!!!! u th1nk u k001 cuz u h4z 8 kwuaghts 3h????????? d3n y u jus1 g0 try t0 sc3m 4n0th3r fr0m m3???????????? 3h???? u s4y 1 r00d d00d????? d4t funn3h. w3 411 n0 u r00d d00d 4nd n00b d00d.

• Scammer - Muhaium he stoll my acclaim I didn't drop it I was clearing dungeon I traded him then acclaim was on his side and he said that I dropped it and he found it in cyan bag WHAT? and fix you game

My name = unkownSwag

Proof - already said
    FIXED PLEASE DO NOT DO ANTHING THIS IS NOW A FAKE POST

Format:

WARNING: If you are engaging in a rwt (real world trade like prod for nilly's items) and something goes wrong. You're screwed. You'll get no help here. So my advice, don't do it.

Sooo if I was trading my unb hp (on prod)
    for nilly items…and some kid scam me...

they not getting ban?

even if proof?](Other:[Comments, other people saying he scams, anything else will go here]

[color]WARNING: If you are engaging in a rwt (real world trade like prod for nilly's items) and something goes wrong. You're screwed. You'll get no help here. So my advice, don't do it.[/color]

Sooo if I was trading my unb hp (on prod)
    for nilly items...and some kid scam me...

they not getting ban?

even if proof?)

• Sorry for your loss no reunds. Just post the guys name here so it doesn't happen to other people.

• Pro night Protimes oryxslayr boobdar ikeetjeop or something

• CaioxD
    Is a Scammer

NO BODY TRADE WITH HIM

Looks like your connection to Nilly's Realm was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.