ur server is shit

• same amount of worthless struggling, same xp rates, same t1 start shit
    just poor guys can use fame except donate 20$
    but game is still the worst
    played 2 mins and wrote this
    cya
    ah i forgot about pets it seems like u removed some? so its even more struggling

• Shitposter

Youre prolly autistic aren'tya

• Creativity Cafe ☕

Two minutes, I can see this a well thought out

@fuall said in ur server is shit:

I can see you put a lot of thought, and study into this post

• A Waste of Matter

M8 wants a RotMGTool-level server with no lag...

Get the fuck out kid.

• Creativity Cafe ☕

You played for two mins and you think it's shit? You probably didn't even know how to exit to realm.

This degenerate thinks pets are a good thing. Priceless.

• A Waste of Matter

nillysrealm.wikidot.com

Read the wiki, and understand how we've changed the server.

(pets are gone because they're terrible; we've replaced them with a buffed Vitality system.)

• @fuall said in ur server is shit:

same amount of worthless struggling, same xp rates, same t1 start shit
    cya
    ah i forgot about pets it seems like u removed some? so its even more struggling

Hey, it's better than playing on average fabiano server, where you get free stuff and get bored quickly, unless you're the "look at my gear faggots, suck my cock" type.

• @Vasya Reminds me of Owl Realms.

• Lovecraft

@fuall Your no better than the server, go back to prod, kid. NR doesn't need scrubs like you. You aren't the only one going through this 'hardship'. This game is a lot easier... even without pets...

• Lovecraft

Umm......
    Why are you still alive?
    Please die right now. Oh sry, please don't die.
    I don't want to hear the suffering voice from the hell like
    "Damn why he came to hell please someone break my eyes please i dont want to see his face omg"

• @Azatoth Savage asf

• Creativity Cafe ☕

cya

ur totally rite

• Creativity Cafe ☕

cya

xd this server sucks because you have to level up your character and you don't start with op items xddddd

• Everlasting Destiny

I 100% agree. In fact, you seem like the uneducated type, so you'd probably say that I 200% agree. Or maybe that's a bit much, I'm not sure whether you're four or five months old. To be honest, you're probably so uneducated that you are in a vegetative state with less than 1% of your brain's cerebral capacity in use. Oh well, I suppose you'll have to be watered in a few hours anyway, so I won't interrupt.
    But honestly though, don't let the stuff that people say on the internet forums annoy you at all. If there's one piece of advice you need to take away from this experience, it's this:
    Don't let people get you down about your extra chromosome.

• Scepters

Like we'd ever give a fuck about some loser's opinion.

• Everybody that replied to this obvious troll thread is fucking retarded

• Everlasting Destiny

@KarkVant I don't get why you're always so fucking moody. Lighten Up
    Have some fun, maybe take a pill or two for your 24/7 period/meriod, and just chillax.

• @KarkVant said in ur server is shit:

Everybody that replied to this obvious troll thread is fucking retarded

It's kinda hard to know whether it is troll or not nowadays.
    I swear every hate post is now considered to be a "troll" post. People start falsely accuse others of trolling, when they are actually for real. A child out of rage can start something like that, but that doesn't mean its a troll.
    Whether the post is troll or not, it still should be answered. It's 50/50 that it is either a bait, or an actual "rant". If you want to help, go on, you may feel better about yourself. You shouldn't care about troll's reaction irl, just move on, he/she is none of your business after helping.

I don't care if my post was necessary or not, but being quiet about that is kinda hard, since there is still a little bit of hope for him/her to understand and cool down their ass by explaining about "why server is hard" etc. Ye can't get rid of negativity by throwing more negativity at it.

TL;DR not all complaints are trolls; don't attack by assuming that it is a troll; answer/help is still ok even if it is a troll

• Famous Forumers

@Vasya said in ur server is shit:

@KarkVant said in ur server is shit:

Everybody that replied to this obvious troll thread is fucking retarded

It's kinda hard to know whether it is troll or not nowadays.
    I swear every hate post is now considered to be a "troll" post. People start falsely accuse others of trolling, when they are actually for real. A child out of rage can start something like that, but that doesn't mean its a troll.
    Whether the post is troll or not, it still should be answered. It's 50/50 that it is either a bait, or an actual "rant". If you want to help, go on, you may feel better about yourself. You shouldn't care about troll's reaction irl, just move on, he/she is none of your business after helping.

I don't care if my post was necessary or not, but being quiet about that is kinda hard, since there is still a little bit of hope for him/her to understand and cool down their ass by explaining about "why server is hard" etc. Ye can't get rid of negativity by throwing more negativity at it.

TL;DR not all complaints are trolls; don't attack by assuming that it is a troll; answer/help is still ok even if it is a troll

tbh it's just bait stop writing paragraphs you tub of vasaline.

• @TurtleBat said in ur server is shit:

tbh it's just bait stop writing paragraphs you tub of vasaline.

i do waht i wannt
    fuk of

:(

• @Potman All you have to do is get to lvl 20, then die, get the 20 fame bonus, buy some T10 itenz then go kill shit for more fame. Repeat step 2-3 until good.

• 0_1474929098371_upload-57bebd78-0f55-469c-b728-92f29268ed19

This guy literally made a forum account for this post, and only this post.

Its b8 m8

Looks like your connection to Nilly's Realm was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.