Ninja Set?

• Creativity Cafe ☕

Died with 6/8 rogue on prod rip lol guess i'm comin' back until then XD

Katana

0_1475376707294_Ray Katana.png0_1475376715256_Beam Slash.png
    Ray Katana: A great katana charged with the power of the sun itself.

Tier: Untiered
    Shots: 1
    Damage: 60-95 (Average: 77.5)
    Range: 6.12
    Projectile Speed: 18
    Feed Power: 500
    Fame Bonus: 3%

Drops From:
    Masked Party God
    Bag = 6
    Chance: 1/750

Ninja Star

0_1475380515030_cosmic star thingy.PNG
    8x8:
    0_1475380530940_cosmic star 8x8.png
    Scorching Star: A star pulled right off of orions belt. It glows brightly with the power of the cosmos.

Tier: Untierd

While Key Held:

MP Cost: 10 MP/sec
    Effect: Speedy on self
    When Key Released:

MP Cost: 100
    Cooldown: 5 Seconds
    Damage: 310-415
    Effect: Daze for 3 Seconds
    Projectile Speed: 15
    Range: 15
    Fame Bonus: 4%
    Feed Power: 380

Why is this Balanced?
    It's pretty much a qot with a bit more damage and the ninja star speed buff.
    Why is this unique?
    It's the only ninja star that has daze.

Drops From:
    Fanatic of Chaos
    Bag = 6
    Chance: 1/350

Armor

0_1475380578257_solararmor.PNG
    8x8:
    0_1475380592630_solararmor 8x8.png

Garmet of Galaxies: A Garmet made of a material present at the creation and destruction of the universe.

Tier: Untiered
    Stat Bonuses: +120MP, +12 Def, +6 Wis, +2 Spd, +1Atk
    Fame Bonus: 6%

Why is this balanced?
    It's like a buffed harley. Well, it is.
    Why is this unique?
    It's the only tunic that gives mp and wis, other than harley.

Drops From:
    Asylum Wizard
    Bag = 6
    Chance: 1/200

Ring

0_1475380614555_solarstone.PNG
    8x8:
    0_1475380631986_solarstone 8x8.png

Solar Stone: A stone that must be wrapped in a special cloth to prevent blinding and burning. Just itself makes one stronger.

Stat Bonuses: +3 Atk, +3 Dex, +20MP
    Fame Bonus: 5%

Why is this unique?
    This is one of the few rings that give both atk and dex.
    Why is this balanced?
    This ring is not for use by itself, but with the set. For the set bonus.

Drops from:
    Masked Party God
    Bag = 4 (cyan)
    Chance: 1/425

Bonuses

Skin: None

Stat Bonuses: +30 HP, +30 MP, +2Dex, + 2Atk

What it would look like altogther:
    0_1475380734274_ray-katana-untiered.jpg 0_1475380672516_cosmic star thingy.PNG 0_1475380674549_solararmor.PNG 0_1475380677224_solarstone.PNG

They look so bad when they r big omg

• Wiki Editor

Katana's already bad for starters (despite range) + it's unobtainable.

Star's a no-no too: no cooldown, that's perma daze right there + it makes archers completely pointless with this. (why Fanatic of Chaos...?)

Armor's a mix of the Vestment and Harlequin (meaning it's not the only one). Being a direct upgrade of Harlequin is a no-no with a bonus ATK/SPD and MP/WIS for less DEF. (why Asylum Wizard tho?)

Ring's almost crap tbh, and Eye of Janus already has those 3 stats (ATK, DEX, MP) but with more downgrades, but still, think of something else.

• 🏤 Forum Citizens 🏡

I love the ring, Looks like a hotdog that overflowed with mustard.
    Eww.

• Creativity Cafe ☕

@Creeper I added a cooldown. What a cooldown on a star I would imagine is same thing as any other cooldown, but u can buff. Just not throw the star.

Reason why i did fanatic of chaos is because he's full of crazy stuff. To me, stars are a bit crazy there being many in the sky, billions, TRILLIONS!

For the wizard, I did that because wizards are like magical. To me, space is magical. Idc if it's science. Let me be a kid dad! (Insert drama kid story here)

The ring actually is pretty bad on itself. with the whole set, the ring is kind of now +5Dex, +5Atk, +50MP, + 30HP. HP, MP, ATK, and a DEX combo is very unique I would say. Idk if there is any other ring like that.

@BreadStick Yes very shit sprites XD

EDIT:
    I put the drop of the katana as masked party god. Idk if that's a good idea or not. Feel like it should be implemented because of it's usage and unique style, plus we need more katanas.

• The Katana is just bad, it needs a rework, I feel bad for that Katana.

• ALLAHU AKBAR!!!

@Creeper said in Ninja Set?:

Katana's already bad for starters (despite range) + it's unobtainable.

Star's a no-no too: no cooldown, that's perma daze right there + it makes archers completely pointless with this. (why Fanatic of Chaos...?)

Armor's a mix of the Vestment and Harlequin (meaning it's not the only one). Being a direct upgrade of Harlequin is a no-no with a bonus ATK/SPD and MP/WIS for less DEF. (why Asylum Wizard tho?)

Ring's almost crap tbh, and Eye of Janus already has those 3 stats (ATK, DEX, MP) but with more downgrades, but still, think of something else.

add this star to prod and almost all qotfags will die

• The Great Cabbage Thief

The sprites are going to need a lot more work, why don't you start by making the colors that same.

• Donor

The ring looks like a baked sweet potato I'm not gonna lie

• Everlasting Destiny

The sprites are too bright, dull the colours a bit so that they don't blind people.

Also, try adding a little bit of orange onto the ring - i like my baked potatoes with baked beans as well as cheese :3

Looks like your connection to Nilly's Realm was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.