Loot system

• @Forum-Moderators
    Pls explain the lewt system. Ppl use t0 items to get better loot and its so broken, you don't know if you should use a spell, or no spell, a t0 staff, or a t12 staff and etc.

• Former Staff

use what u want

• @Devon said in Loot system:

use what u want

with the current loot system, using t0 items gets you betta loot.

• Lovecraft

This post is deleted!

• @QuestMax said in Loot system:

@Foul the current most reasonable explanation i can give u is...
    OVER DAMAGE

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand that's why the loot system needs to be explained.

• Lovecraft

@Foul

Welp only thing i can look for.

@Foul

Welp only thing i can look for.

atleast prod loot system is normal, and overdamage is non-existant

• Lovecraft

This post is deleted!

@Foul nah u sure? Chainstunned o2 6 mp pots, 1 atk pot

You still got loot. loot depends on luck, not on damage. you can do 751 damage to oryx and get 8 tops iff you got insane luck. or you can do 23496 damage and get a vitality pot.

• Donor

Overdamage isn't a thing.
    Soulbound thresholds practically don't exist in nilly's, meaning everyone who does damage has an equal chance at loot.

• @hurrrdurrr said in Loot system:

Soulbound thresholds practically don't exist in nilly's, meaning everyone who does damage has an equal chance at loot.

But why do t0 item users get more whites than the avg. person? One necro was 8/8 wearing a t0 skull, t0 staff, no robe and a geb ring. guess what: he got 20 whites in 1 day.

• Donor

@Foul said in Loot system:

@hurrrdurrr said in Loot system:

But why do t0 item users get more whites than the avg. person? One necro was 8/8 wearing a t0 skull, t0 staff, no robe and a geb ring. guess what: he got 20 whites in 1 day.

Guess what, it's called luck.
    You can't claim people with crappy gear get more loot based of one person, you'll need way more data than that.

You can't claim people with crappy gear get more loot based of one person, you'll need way more data than that.

How come I got more loot from every shats with a t0 staff than using a cap sword or something?

A perfect example is a shats/tomb duo.
    A guy with a Boshy Gun gets 1/3,
    While a guy with a Covert Bow gets 2/3. Makes no sense at all.

• Overdamage is a fairy tale. It got created by retards and is believed by retards. @Foul

Roast aside, you don't just get a whitebag with a t0 staff. You can also get it with a t10 one. It's all about your luck and your luck stat (If you have one).

• @Halloweenie said in Loot system:

Overdamage is a fairy tale. It got created by retards and is believed by retards. @Foul

Roast aside, you don't just get a whitebag with a t0 staff. You can also get it with a t10 one. It's all about your luck and your luck stat (If you have one).

It still doesn't make any sense... the more damage you do, the better opportunity it should be to get a blue bag, not a 0

• Have you ever thought of how hard it is to duplicate the rotmg loot system? You don't just type in a couple of words and letters and you're done. It requires more than just that. @Foul

• Donor

How come I got more loot from every shats with a t0 staff than using a cap sword or something?

IT IS CALLED LUCK.
    In that tomb, did you also count all the people with crappy gear that got 0/3?

You need to start looking at EVERY situation; your brain is trained to remember the more special situations, while not even noticing normal ones, making you think those special situations are actually normal.
    If you actually wanna make a case of this, you need to start collecting data from every single tomb/shatters you do. I highly doubt you'll draw the same conclusions after running 100 of them.

IT IS CALLED LUCK.

You need to start looking at EVERY situation; your brain is trained to remember the more special situations, while not even noticing normal ones, making you think those special situations are actually normal.
    If you actually wanna make a case of this, you need to start collecting data from every single tomb/shatters you do. I highly doubt you'll draw the same conclusions after running 100 of them.

I said a duo, you can get a perfect example in Protimes' video about boshy gun. He with his friend duo'd a tomb and the friend with the Boshy Gun got less loot than Protimes, who was wearing simply tops.

Yolo, right? I'll do it.

• Donor

IT IS CALLED LUCK.

I said a duo, you can get a perfect example in Protimes' video about boshy gun. He with his friend duo'd a tomb and the friend with the Boshy Gun got less loot than Protimes, who was wearing simply tops.

Yolo, right? I'll do it.

EXAMPLES ARE USELESS. YOU NEED ACTUAL DATA.

IT IS CALLED LUCK.

Yolo, right? I'll do it.

EXAMPLES ARE USELESS. YOU NEED ACTUAL DATA.

You still can't block the fact that the loot system is broken

• Donor

@Foul That depends on what you consider broken.
    If you got a better system that's somewhat easily codable, fire away.

@Foul That depends on what you consider broken.
    If you got a better system that's somewhat easily codable, fire away.

meh

• its not that people with t0 gear get more loot, its that they gloat about it and normal people dont, so it seems like they get way more whites than regular people

• I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT ANYTHING IS

Nilly's loot system makes low dps classes viable. I like it this way.

• Loot is based on rng you dip

• Lovecraft

loot system is newbie friendly where even t0 gear (sb threshold is 1-50 damage at max)can get loot.
    no its not broken. no there is no such thing as overdamage. yes you dont get loot everytime.
    AND SHOOTING AT LAB 2ND DOES NOT PARALYZE HIM. (no1 does him now bc noclip fixed but since players believe in overdamage just adding this too.

Looks like your connection to Nilly's Realm was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.