[MAP] Pandora Remake!

• Alrighty i'm back, this time with a map with working behaviours unlike my previous Abyss Map (RIP).

Pandora Map Remake

alt text

Spawn Island

alt text

Tomb of the Ancients

alt text

Notes: The Sarcophagus in the middle is the Anchor that make the bosses spin, like in a normal Tomb.

Limon the Sprite God

alt text

Notes: Limon has been buffed, he's larger and has 15k HP.

Thessal the Mermaid Goddess

alt text

Notes: The water around Thessal works like the moving tiles from Sprite World, except it sinks you too, the Hermit Tentacles are sightly larger and have 10k HP each.

Belladonna

alt text

Notes: The ART Box is the Governor, it may be useful for something :P

Skull Shrine

alt text

Notes: Skull Shrine has been buffed, he's sightly larger and has 20k HP.

Dr. Terrible

alt text

Notes: The ART boxes on each corner are the Turret Gas triggers, while the two in the middle are boss-related.

Lord of the Lost Lands

alt text

Notes: Changed from an Island into a small Ice Cave.

Asylum Wizzard

alt text

Notes: Nothing really important, only a room change.

Oryx the Mad God 2

alt text

Notes: 6 Oryx Minions have been added (the ones that gives you slow in Oryx's Castle), room changed to look more like Oryx's Chamber.

Archdemon Malphas

alt text

Notes: Changed from his Deux version to his Normal version, he has been given a buff, making him have 50k HP, 4 Jungle Fire can be found in each corner, they work like turrets and they have an INSANELY high HP, don't waste your time on those.

Asylum Statue

alt text

Notes: Asylum Statue has been given a buff, he's now more larger and has 40k HP instead of 30k, there's 4 Armor Guards (from Manor) in each corner, they are larger and have 5k HP each.

Special Thanks to @Creeper for letting me test the Map!

I hope you guys like my map.

Didn't read.
    +1

• 🏀 Forum Citizens 🏑

Nigga didn't even upload on Discord.
    +1

• @Fulmi Comparison:

alt text

alt text

Look how fucking plain the current Map is.

• @Paracosm they look better than those atm imo +1

• Creativity Cafe β˜•

Eh, I like it how it is. Maybe because I don't look at the details while im too busy trying to get loot.

• Lovecraft

assuming how endgame this is:
    limon needs 50-75k hp not 15k. 8/8 warrior alone could kill him in 30 seconds.
    do hermit tentacles move or just for looks? maybe do a wall of them with 75k hp each?
    skull with 20k hp seems ok but maybe buff even more to 25-30k hp?
    replace manor guardians with asylum guardians.
    everything else looks nice.

• @FakeGharr Calm down there Satan.

• Wiki Editor

Oh so that was why Asylum Statue looked weird lmao.

• I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT ANYTHING IS

ive always wondered why asylum statue was in pandora... why not replace him with something cooler, like murderous megamoth skuld? or maybe septavius?

• Wiki Editor

@idkwhatthi Some of them require a certain setpiece. Septavius... thingy is that his drop rewards are too low for Pandora to really be... Pandora.

This is my opinion.

@Creeper on average septavius has better drops than asylum statue...

• @idkwhatthi Why not Bedlam? Or a buffed Septavius with new drops?

@astranite eh, i was trying to avoid having two asylum encounters in the same dungeon, if bedlam replaces anything it should replace wizzard.

Since we have essentially original limon, i see no problem with original septavius...

• Wiki Editor

@idkwhatthi Reason why it feels so rewarding is because of the numerous attempts to do so if you're running numerous streams.
    Yes, Septavius has the better drops... but do you really see the drops coming out? Some people may just want the mana pot or other pots that Statue drops rather than the simple slight chance of WIS dropping from the statue.

That's why the wiki even states itself: if one had perma access, it would be complete maxing 8/8's.

But really, it all depends on how one sees a Pandora. Some see it as a free maxing service from the abundant pot sources. Some, like you, see it as a huge white source.

@Creeper
    Isn't that what O2, LotLL, and Wizzard are for?

• Wiki Editor

@idkwhatthi O2 only drops ATK/DEF/WIS/VIT.
    Wizard drops most of the pots as statue, but think of the hassle going through wizard compared to the statue.
    LoTLL takes its name of lord of the lost loot, due to his unreliable but diverse loot table.

Statue has an incredible drop rate of 0.08, and due to its simplicity, if one were to spam rooms of them, they're one of the easiest sources of loot.
    ALSO the statue drops the highest rate of mana pots, one of the more expensive pots around here.

@Creeper uhm, wizzard drops WIS and VIT as well

Lord of the lost loot is a prod meme, nilly's lotll drops pots fairly reliably for me

Thessal already drops mana though...

• Wiki Editor

@idkwhatthi okay, at a 0.015, 1/5-1/6 of the statue. missed that

Who knows, sometimes, you get the loot raining, sometimes, it just doesn't come.

Think of the many times you were facing a statue vs you were facing a thessal. How many times were you getting manas were you getting from the statue vs. the thessal?

@Creeper

thessal drops 2 guaranteed mana + 0.1

statue drops 0 guaranteed mana + 0.08

• Wiki Editor

@idkwhatthi inb4 forums crashed and [both of us] lost [our] message .-.

I normally farmed more thessals in the past (with little to no success) but soon when my first statue dropped a mana and consective ones dropped more manas (gotten 3 in a row before i died dammit bedllama) that's why I had the belief of that statue had the better chances of manas. But that's just my opinion flopping around

• 🏀 Forum Citizens 🏑

@Creeper jokes on you, I don't even do asylums xddd
    But literally, I get more white bags (cbows) than OT mana.

• Wiki Editor

@Pyroflame ik :cccc. That's why I couldn't hold my ground there when he reminded me of the guaranteed mana that gets given to a random scrub.

And I feel like loot potions only boost my rates of Cbows than I normally get of manas. Dunno why but I happen to get my cbows due to that (ofc in OA, fuck normal OT's lmao, people go too slow [in the past] to even use the loot pot)

Even if I'm in an OT, it's most likely cuz it's an NPE and my desire is just the katana or armor.

@Creeper 0.1 for mana isn't that bad... xD

• Wiki Editor

@idkwhatthi probs the way the world is set up that never lets me make my shots .-. I'm laggy af in there for some reaason I never know

@Creeper ah rip

Looks like your connection to Nilly's Realm was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.