Really Pyro? Another Suggestion?
I suggest that we add shatters enemies to the solo arena (Typically, the ice ones) for practice.
Or, make a completely other arena just for shatters enemies practice (Public or solo).
@Paracosm @idkwhatthi come here laddies
The fuck did you call me for?
@Paracosm I thought that you would find this sorta handy.
No need atm. just run shatters once then look at realmeye who does what attack/damage. Problem is one guy always running middle...
For now when there is only 2 layouts.
If sometime in future random dungeon layouts get added then yeah shatters practice would be nice.
@Pyroflame Eh, i already know how each Shatters enemy work.
However, a PRACTICE Arena would come in handy
to practice Pirate Caves.
@FakeGharr I only know one layout, the crapton of ice people one. Other one is probably something else tho....
@Paracosm GHZD's guide is cool, but
Ipeople need more hands on experience without dying.
I mean... why not have one for abysses too while you're at it?
@ColdBlade Abysses don't drop the coolest looking rings with the best stat bonuses in the game.
And also, just look at this.
"Really Pyro? Another Suggestion?" who said that?
As @Paracosm already said a practicing arena for every dungeon would be pretty neat. Like you pay a certain amount of fame for a "practice key".
@MrLolmen Or just certain enemies, I wouldn't mind testing my mettle against some langoliers or phoenix wrights
@Pyroflame one is with fire enemies near bridge and glassier ice/fire in middle.
other is with statues that spawn small minions in both of those places.
@Pyroflame theres the crapton of ice people layout and the crapton of obelisks layout
@Pyroflame I suggest you buy a shatters key.
- buy shatters key
- no profit
or, in the case of everlasting destiny:
- buy shatters key
- break the wall
- attempt clean village, kill switches 1,2, and 3
- send username removed to kill an ice adept and ice mage so melees can hit switch 4
- username removed drags the ice adept and ice mage, while simultaneously activating like 5 other mages
- PORTALS EVERYWHERE OMFG
- Someone dies to the portals.
- Everyone nexuses leaving only me and @Pyroflame
- MLG rush, activating everything but killing switches 4 and 5 and making it to sentinel
- Kill titanum 1
- Kill titanum 2
- Get swarmed by stone paladins
- Awkwardly run around trying to get damage on Obelisk 1
- Kill Obelisk 1
- Get swarmed by more stone paladins, mages, and knights
- Nearly die
- Nexus with 90 HP
- No profit
@idkwhatthi Yep, sounds accurate