WHERE ARE THE ADMINS

• I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT ANYTHING IS

WHERE ARE THE ADMINS THIS SERVER IS GOING HAYWIRE AND HAS BEEN FOR THE PAST MONTH WHY IS NOTHING BEING FIXED OR ANY COMMUNICATION BEING MADE

WORSE THAN KABAM IMO GIB REUNDS...

wait... refunds for what... i dunno but GIB REUNDS

• Banned

Sorry, no refunds

• Really...... might as well go with the obvious joke i guess, but idkwhatthi is right, the admins are not doing ANYTHING to fix the glitches (i really hated the thousands of free fame to everyone glitch, now a bunch of noobs can get to legends, specially the ones that were in the OA, also the one were every mob freezes) and every other problem this month and the end of september brought to NR.

• Banned

That's already over @UrNeighbor

• Lol i agree dude most people on legends can't use anything but wizard (you agreed with legends being filled with noobs right?) but what i mean is that there should be a rollback, what is the point of fixing if it's done the damage already.

• Aaaaaaand, the glitch of freezing returned... right as i said it.

• up ur butt and round the corner :^)

• A Waste of Matter

I talk to a good amount of the admins pretty frequently.

Here's some reasons as to why you're being ignored:

• Off-chance that they just never noticed you.

• Full Caps-Lock and slaughterous English is an eyesore.

• You're just generally being cancerous m8. :P

• Admins probably have their own life, and you're just not on when they are. Go to each Staff's Forum Page and check when they've been on last.

Besides that, focus on passing English class. :P

• @Hailtion hoooo sheeet totem

• I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT ANYTHING IS

@Hailtion this has nothing to do with me

it has to do with the lack of communication regarding the bugs to the general community

this is whine cellar i'm allowed to caps and act cancerous

Looks like your connection to Nilly's Realm was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.