Halloween Marketplace! [MAP]

• I need to get a life.

Halloween Marketplace

alt text

Notes: Pretty much the same Marketplace, except with Halloween themed decorations and Castle "easter egg" replacing the forest maze.

Marketplace Area

alt text

Notes: Self-explainatory, every item that should show up in Market is in their respective order to prevent confusion.

Keys

alt text

Notes: Found on top of the Marketplace Area, so people don't have to hop servers to buy Keys.

Fame Shop

alt text

Notes: Found on the left of the Marketplace Area, so people don't have to hop servers to buy pure Fame.

Marketplace Weaponry

alt text

Notes: Found on the bottom of the Marketplace Area, you can go to your Vault, change characters, go to Nexus, change your name (even through there's no way to get Gold) and go to Guild Hall (that if n0lly adds the Guild Hall in the Marketplace Server).

Halloween Castle Courtyard

alt text

Notes: The entrance to the sp00ky castle on top of the Marketplace Area, to the right you can find a switch that opens the door towards the Castle, while the ART Boxes across the courtyard is the window lightning you can find in Manors and such.

Halloween Castle

alt text

Notes: Full view of the Castle.

Halloween Castle Entrance

alt text

Notes: The Castle's first room, to the right you can go to the "second floor" through the stairs.

Halloween Castle Kitchen and Hallway

alt text

Notes: Self-explainatory, you can go into the Kitchen by destroying the breakable purple walls, and through the hallway on the left there are Armors as decorations, also candelabras.

Halloween Castle Bedroom and Kitchen Path

alt text

Notes: This shows the Kitchen path towards the Dining Room, the rest of the hallway and the bedroom, you can find a Drawer in the bedroom to change your skin.

Halloween Castle Dining Room

alt text

Notes: Self-explainatory, also accessible via a path through the Kitchen.

Halloween Castle Treasury

alt text

Notes: What's a castle without treasures? And no, you won't find a Shatters Chest in here.

Halloween Castle Great Hall

alt text

Notes: A hall with some candelabras and armors, leads towards the Graveyard.

Halloween Castle Graveyard

alt text

Notes: A graveyard with, well, gravestones and pumpkins and cauldrons, also you can find the good ol' Big Jack O' Latern here.

I hope you guys like it.

• Meme

Could you like stop fucking making good content everyday ;_;

• Creativity Cafe ☕

pretty cool!

• @MrLolmen I have nothing else to do. ¯ _(ツ)_/¯

• someone wants to be an admin

• @Soloxflez I wanna be a Mapper, not an Admin.

• @Paracosm probably never will because nilly and winter are never on but i think u deserve it

• Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

add this please

• 🏤 Forum Citizens 🏡

All I know is
    @Wizardism 's
    Maps are better
    No offense m8¯\ (ツ)

• Banned

Needs more Aesthetics

• @BreadStick I've never seen a @Wizardism Map.

It's on the game or something?

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

Looks like your connection to Nilly's Realm was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.