Lifetime: 350
    Tier: UT
    Bag: Cyan
    Rate: 1/75
    Feed Power: 270
    Boss: Dreadstump the Pirate King
    Dungeon: Pirate Cave
    Suggested Price: 175 Fame

Here is the shot pattern: (Up'ed the range to show what it looks like[From 3.5 to 5.0])
    0_1477608231086_Screenshot 2016-10-27 at 6.41.37 PM.png

Unique: Isn't based on tier 12 items, it's a lower damage item, but it drops from an easy dungeon at a rather high rate to get players started.

Balance: Here a graph;
    0_1477586962432_Screenshot 2016-10-27 at 12.49.07 PM.png

Best used for: Fighting enemies with rather low def

• @SEXUAL-AF Needs more yaoi

• @SEXUAL-AF ok but uhhh can you PLEASE say what swords are in the graph?

• Banned

@JamarMario Well the Raven Heart is a Raven Heart, the Dragon Soul is a Dragon Soul and the Archon that doesn't look like it should in the DPS graph is Dreadstump's Rapier

• Everlasting Destiny

So it is a mid-tiered item from pcave - sounds alright tbh. Other than the fact that its a really easy drop, its still a shit enough weapon not to be abused (no offense)

• Banned

@LagoonZz said in Dreadstumps's Rapier (Sword):

So it is a mid-tiered item from pcave - sounds alright tbh. Other than the fact that its a really easy drop, its still a shit enough weapon not to be abused (no offense)

The point is it's for new players to have a start on Nollys. That's why I made the drop rate high, I want there to be a chance, a better chance, that they can get it in their first pcave.

• Banned

I added the shot pattern, if there is anything I can do tell me, else I'm going to start coding it

• Donor

@SEXUAL-AF Maybe make the sprite?

• Banned

Oh shit thanks, @Zirkem I totally spaced it, I'll added the 8x8 too

• Donor

@SEXUAL-AF lel
    looks nice

• Banned

I have this image of it outlined too, I don't want to make the post too long so I'll leave it here:

0_1477611030056_DreadStump's Rapier -- Outline.png

• The Great Cabbage Thief

Le bump.

Still looking for responses on this

• Everlasting Destiny

@Ashryver not quite a response but a question - how do you make the black outline? Do you need to use paint or something like that because Ive never been able to do it properly.

• ALLAHU AKBAR!!!

Sprite looks like t2...

@LagoonZz I can call you on Skype and explain it,since most of the people that I've told about this have a hard time understand it but I use http://www.piskelapp.com/
    You can login with your google account so you never loose your items and no one can see them unless you make them public and give someone the URL c:

I make an 8x8 sprite, I make a copy of it, resize the image to 40x40, then resize the canvas to 42x42 (Turning off resizing content and anchoring on the center of the image) When you do this your color will be black and you can just outline it. Piskel wont blur your sprites like Paint does, I'd always had a problem with that until now

The resize selector looks like this:
    0_1477729438205_Screenshot 2016-10-29 at 4.23.45 AM.png

It's on the far right in the sprite editor. Once you get use to using it it's great, terrible for gold though, so if you're going to do something gold it would be easier to do it on realm draw then transfer it over.

• May I have the xml for the sword?

I'll have the XML soon, well I already have it. I'm getting it proofed by someone that's better than me at coding.

@GiraRay here you go:
    0_1477776448461_Screenshot 2016-10-29 at 5.27.13 PM.png

Looks like your connection to Nilly's Realm was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.