Comboss for admin

• Hey everyone I have a great idea for all of those who want me banned and who want a new admin! :D :D :D Make @comboss admin it makes since he would ban me for all of those who dont want me in game and he would give us all items :D so vote Comboss for admin and you will probs get boshygun by him. Peace out!

• Lovecraft

@scammy said in Comboss for admin:

Hey everyone I have a great idea for all of those who want me banned and who want a new admin! :D :D :D Make @comboss admin it makes since he would ban me for all of those who dont want me in game and he would give us all items :D so vote Comboss for admin and you will probs get boshygun by him. Peace out!

Shit post much

• Infamous Forumers

Hey everyone I have a great idea for all of those who want me banned and who want a new admin! :D :D :D Make @comboss admin it makes since he would ban me for all of those who dont want me in game and he would give us all items :D so vote Comboss for admin and you will probs get boshygun by him. Peace out!

Shitpost!
    Fuck you scammy

• Lovecraft

2016's BEST SHITPOST AWARD.....
    the honorable 1st winner is............
    Oh my god!!

Its scammy! Congratz!!

That moment you realise comboss is probably just scammy's alt

• @LagoonZz .... r u dumb

@Comboss Well, seeing as the only reason you have 14 rep is because of the fact that @ThereIAmII, @Dethskythe and @teewS upvote all of your posts. Not to be rude, but posting 'same' isn't exactly worthy of 3 rep. And I've also noticed that you all upvote eachothers posts like a nice group of fuckwits.
    So do me a favour and fuck off.

Thanks very much for your time.

EDIT: Tagged them all because I want to see how salty and self defensive they get. The truth is tho none of them deserve that rep to post ratio.

• @LagoonZz ikr xD but just know I am not comboss I am rich af he is nub af seperates the border.

Looks like your connection to Nilly's Realm was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.