Selling prod account for fame !!

• Hi I would like to sell my prod account its hotmail things that it haves
    A war elephant divine
    Magic heal 65
    Heal 55
    Decoy 45
    Still needs to be max
    I have 12 vault chest with some pots
    I have 9 characters with dblade sprite dagger and 2 morning stars and 1 original dbow conducting wand and scepter of fulmination
    I have 2 8/8 with some tops and 4 6/8
    Witch the pally is 8/8
    And the rouge
    I have other characters but stop maxing I'm rank 48 now I do like some skins like demon spawner,king knifeula,huntsman,sorceress
    With that being said I have an alt as well ign hopelopez lol with 3 character slots and like 4 chest for more space has one ut just nothing worth mentioning with ton of dyes and 2 backpacks and pet food rank 30 not the alt is a gmail witch I have no access to nor do I never use it the hotmail I don't have access to for serpentyne so if you change the password your good you can contact deca to get them change im looking for fame for these accounts there not a single but bundle !! will send pics on skype and I will show proof of ownership

• How can I add the photos to my post through my phone ?

• Bump bump

• pics??

• How much fame? I offer 4k.

• Everlasting Destiny

@Serpentyne said in Selling prod account for fame !!:

Hi I would like to sell my prod account its hotmail things that it haves
    A war elephant divine
    Magic heal 65
    Heal 55
    Decoy 45
    Still needs to be max

What is the max level of this divine pet then, cuz im guessing its not gonna be 100

• @LagoonZz Not max but will be adding pics I'm try to find a way to post them

• use the snipping tool if your using pc, but if ur using a mac(or ur phone) then i dont know what you need to do :/

• ![0_1478024509724_IMG_0461.JPG](Uploading 100%)

• I'll just be sending them via skype because idk how to upload pics I could show all ownership and what it has

Looks like your connection to Nilly's Realm was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.