Give me answers

• The Great Cabbage Thief

WHAT ITEMS ARE MISSING FROM THE GAME

I WANT TO MAKE THEM

• PEACHES!! DANK MEMES!!! and why is there such a rule as "ITEN MUST BE BALANCED OR RIOT!!" like how are u gonna get better items at the game if the items u find r the same >:((( pls unbalaced peach ring of dank memes i vote +1+1+1!! memes

Niche items:
    More damage, less range.
    More Range, less damage
    Less overall damage, more shots or armor pierce
    etc, etc, etc

• @Ashryver i've always wanted to see a weps that shots start where ur cursor is, but still has a range so like radius of ur shots r 3.5 like a sword, in that radius you can click anywhere and ur shots will apear shoting toward you, was also thinking something like if ur own shots hit u it dmgs u two :))))

• @Ashryver example, backwards ep would make a fun minigame and see how long ur character survives, it will be fun until you die and realize ur character died with the item and all ur friends laugh at you 0_1477953897592_Screenshot_32.png yes that is paint.net

• Welcome to Chili's

Idea: Bananarang. Dagger that shoots bananas that act similar to the boomerang.
    <input stats to make it unique and should be added>

I just want to see some banana action in NR.

@RyanDestro said in Give me answers:

Idea: Bananarang. Dagger that shoots bananas that act similar to the boomerang.
    <input stats to make it unique and should be added>

I just want to see some banana action in NR.

Okke, will do

• @Ashryver we need some spriting for the set skins that currently dont have a sprite so please try your best :cat:

Looks like your connection to Nilly's Realm was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.