Unable to connect to Dab server with Donator

• I am a long time donator, yet still unable to connect to this server at all. The server says crowded, but when I try to join it says "server at max capacity". This shouldnt be happening, because I'm a donator, right? It doesn't even put me in queue, it just trys to reconnect me, gives me the same message, then disconnects me all together. Please fix this bug, as I don't want to be in an unpopulated server where nothing fun happens, like OA or people popping dungeons.

• @Geecgec oas happen in birbs quite often im a donor to and i dislike this but im ok with it it kinda seperates us in a way

• as of rioght now oa in borbs and dab is accessible to donors

It is not a bug, it is just that the server is literally at max capacity - even the spaces reserved for donors are full too. Dunno a way to get around this tho :/

• @LagoonZz It shouldn't be full if it says crowded on the server list, and even when I tried to connect later yesterday when it said normal, I got the same message again. I think as a donor, you should be able to connect even if the server is 100% full anyway, whether it kicks some one or adds a temporary new spot.

• Wiki Editor

Birbs is the only server donors get priority

• A Waste of Matter

I honestly don't understand why rank 50s can't jump into full servers. :/

Keeps saying "max capacity" and such.

@BronzeV has that been confirmed properly yet?

Because if so thanks for the info

• Donor

@BronzeV said in Unable to connect to Dab server with Donator:

Pretty sure Harambe and Market are fine too.

• Wiki Editor

@hurrrdurrr said in Unable to connect to Dab server with Donator:

@BronzeV said in Unable to connect to Dab server with Donator:

Pretty sure Harambe and Market are fine too.

Oh yeah your right.

• @BronzeV Its not about necisarily about not having priority queue, I just want to be put in queue at all! I have a non-donor friend who gets put in queue just fine, but I cant. And I still believe I should get priority queue for ALL servers, not just some.

Looks like your connection to Nilly's Realm was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.