Does use of /glands remove boots on ground?

• As title says

• ALLAHU AKBAR!!!

@astranite no(i think)

• Lolicons

Pretty sure you should keep the bonus even if you use /glands. I know I certainly didn't walk to glands every time I was playing on a boots on the ground character.

• I tested it and I do lose it

• @astranite you do lose it. If you do /gland and try and tp to a player, it won't let you, you will still have that 10s cooldown. It means u already teleported.

• Cloud 9

I'd assume so. I have a boots on ground assassin, and using /oa or any other teleport command still lets me have it.

No, if you /glands it removes the bonus. /realm and /oa and that sort of thing are fine, but since you are in the same area when you /glands (you stay in the realm) it classes it as a teleport and you lose the boots on the ground. @naia dont /glands if you wanna keep the boots on the ground.

• Cloud 9

@LagoonZz I've never entered realm with assassin.

• Yeah it removes boots on the ground. I tried it with one of my alt account (hurrhurrhurr) & was so confused when I had 1k less than what I originally should have gotten. If you're trying to fame farm (legitimately) I wouldn't bother going for boots on the ground. It's such a waste of time running to the godlands and than trying to find a group of people to leech off of that it would be much more efficient to just teleport.

• Lovecraft

doing /glands means you have teleported to the godland.

Because the command positions you to the certain location

Looks like your connection to Nilly's Realm was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.