What has happened ?

• Noah's Ark ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Was nilly gone away for awhile for emotional reasons and did not pay for hosting and is now selling the server ?

Thats my guess

• A Waste of Matter

Not selling the server, probably giving it to a different person to run (admin/dev, i presume.)

Hasn't announced what else.

Who knows why Nills was gone, but his choice in the end.

• Noah's Ark ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

@Hailtion Ah
    Well ill probably not know when all of this is announced

• Donor

As far as I can tell, Nilly has said that he is stepping down from this game. That is all he has said. Now, does that mean that he is leaving this game to die as is, or is he going to sell it and pull a Kabam. Or what...

I am not sure as of myself. But for what I am sure of is this, the game as is, is playable.

But, one of the original reasons I was truly actracted to this game was that it was regularly updated, and there was a active admin/moderator staff. And the owner himself regularly get on and play the game. Ever sense Nilly left, all of that went away. There hasn't been a update in months, and the mods/admins never get on anymore. I am able to count the amount of times a mod has gotten on in the past 3 months on my hands. Which is sad.

• Noah's Ark ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

@rjnrools I feel as if this is going into a kabam phase
    There might be a NRs Deca soon.
    I hope.

• Donor

@Noah_ We can only hope

• Lovecraft

Maybe he will give the server's control to other admin or make new admin who could lead this server

• @Azatoth New admin = Me. There is no doubt

• @Noah_ said in What has happened ?:

There might be a NRs Deca soon.
    I hope.

If there's a "NR's Deca" then it won't be called Nilly's Realm anymore.

Looks like your connection to Nilly's Realm was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.