Helm of the leader barbarians...

• The sprite was made by Blood, but doesn't look half as good as his other ones... but thats not what im here for today.

CHANGE THE NAME TO "HELM OF THE BARBARIAN LEADER! IT SOUNDS BETTER (to me) AND B4 THAT, IT WAS HELM OF THE LEADER OF BARBARIANS. LMFAO.

• Creativity Cafe ☕

Because you say to change its name doesn't mean they will do it.

• @Night-Owl I know that m8. its called a "suggestion"

• Creativity Cafe ☕

A suggestion is to ask if they can changue anything. You basically are saying "Do it".

• ouch ....

• Everlasting Destiny

I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY PEOPLE THINK THAT WRITING IN CAPITALS WILL MAKE THEM NOTICED MORE.

Dont be whingy that I'm somehow picking on you Nirlar and grow up - I've been saying this since I started on the forums, no matter who it was to, so I'm not singling you out in any way.
    The fact that you think I'm singling you out is completely incorrect. I enjoy responding to posts that I see as 'flawed' in one way or another, and since you can hardly put a comprehensible sentence together whenever you make a post, I respond a lot to you.
    If you dont want me to 'pick on you' maybe you should think about what you are saying before you post it, because if there is no need to respond, then I wont. Simple.

• @LagoonZz I hope you kill yourself. Stupid fucker. I'm fucking tired of your non stop ranting about shit that you assume. I have contacts, enough contacts to fucking end your existence. I'll bet 1k USD you're a fat no-life that bullies people online for a living. I DO THINK ABOUT WHAT I POST. I'M NOT AUTISTIC. :middle_finger:. I will fucking kill you and everybody you care about. Fuck you from the bottom of my hear, I hope you can drown. Neck yourself, nigger. You pitiful jew, I hope you get gassed. I will curse you with a death curse once I buy some candles, which I will do asap, because you're a stupid nigger, and I FUCKING HATE STUPID NIGGERS. I hope you get ran over by a car, but you're practically invisible at night, because you're fucking black. Your future is darker than your skin, fucking faggot. I'm jealous of everybody who hasn't met you. " I enjoy responding to posts that I see as 'flawed' in one way or another" Your brain is flawed. Fucking failed abortion. ""If everyone followed an eye for an eye, the world would be half blind" So lets not start any flame wars please" Let's start by gouging both your eyes out, then stuff it up your ass. I enjoyed typing this, and i mean every single sentence of it from my deepest hatred.

• i pick my nose with my dick

@Nirlar Calm down, m8. He's right on some parts, and you're right on some others. Both of you, stop this madness.

I understand that I was a dick in the past to many, and I apologize for that. I had a "condition" back then, but that's not an excuse. I should have learned to control my anger better.

@Nirlar , @LagoonZz, stop. You're both making a dark cloud atop the already abating Forum.

Both of you, call it a day, shake your hands, and stop arguing. This is getting too serious, and Nir, you're just like Keemstar now.

I hope I can heal the rifts between me and past "enemies", which I use the term lightly because I hope we aren't anymore.

• @jhuiNillysRealm I thought you were my friend. Dick. You were supposed to support me to the end. Fuck yourself.

@Nirlar It's wrong of a friend to support you if what you're doing isn't right. You should apologize to Lagoon for your little speech and also to me as well. I hope you realize what you have said to him.

:thumbsdown:, Nir.

• @Nirlar said in Helm of the leader barbarians...:

@LagoonZz I hope you kill yourself. Stupid fucker. I'm fucking tired of your non stop ranting about shit that you assume. I have contacts, enough contacts to fucking end your existence. I'll bet 1k USD you're a fat no-life that bullies people online for a living. I DO THINK ABOUT WHAT I POST. I'M NOT AUTISTIC. :middle_finger:. I will fucking kill you and everybody you care about. Fuck you from the bottom of my hear, I hope you can drown. Neck yourself, nigger. You pitiful jew, I hope you get gassed. I will curse you with a death curse once I buy some candles, which I will do asap, because you're a stupid nigger, and I FUCKING HATE STUPID NIGGERS. I hope you get ran over by a car, but you're practically invisible at night, because you're fucking black. Your future is darker than your skin, fucking faggot. I'm jealous of everybody who hasn't met you. " I enjoy responding to posts that I see as 'flawed' in one way or another" Your brain is flawed. Fucking failed abortion. ""If everyone followed an eye for an eye, the world would be half blind" So lets not start any flame wars please" Let's start by gouging both your eyes out, then stuff it up your ass. I enjoyed typing this, and i mean every single sentence of it from my deepest hatred.

Copy Pasta pls.

• I want to die

bait...?

@yellooooow What do you mean?

Looks like your connection to Nilly's Realm was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.