An Apology

• i pick my nose with my dick

I really don't know where to post this, but it's basically a discussion, so I decided to post it here.

In the past, I had this condition, Intermittent explosive disorder, that causes me to get mad easily (I can control it now, it's like it's not even there no more). I started many "wars" with people and made many, many enemies. If you have been insulted in the past by me, I apologize to you.

The reason I've decided to come back is because of my ex-friend, @Nirlar . He keeps talking about how @LagoonZz is a "dick", but I think not.

Nir has quit NR, and I have too because of my condition, but I come back. Nir gave me his account, so if you see Niriar on the realm, dont get mad because I own that account now. (My own account has been emptied, RIP Cap sword!)
    *NOTE: Nir quit some time ago, so don't get suspicious of you go on my Yt channel and see me playing on Niriar, because it belonged to me for some time already.

I hope you all accept my sincere apology, and forgive me for my verbal actions.

• Everlasting Destiny

@jhuiNillysRealm I'm not entirely sure what your relation with Nirlar was, but as far as I'm aware, you did nothing wrong to me.
    My quarrels are with Nirlar and the way he insulted autistic people (such as myself), blacks, jews etc. Not you.

My only hope is that he has left because he has seen that what he has said is wrong, but either way, you havent done anything wrong so there is no need to apologise.

@LagoonZz I have been fairly degenerate towards you, but nothing very serious.

• Make Nolly Realm Great Again

Nirlar is a weird kid.

• A Waste of Matter

qwertyui

• The Great Cabbage Thief

@Hailtion said in An Apology:

qwertyui

Good shit post 10/10

@jhui When did you take his account, was it you that was hating on me in September of last year??

@Ashryver Most likely. I don't know why though.

Looks like your connection to Nilly's Realm was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.