Which Class?

• i pick my nose with my dick

Sometimes, your character dies and that leaves you with a hole to fill. What class should I make?
    This will tell you what each class is good and bad at, along with strengths and weaknesses in stats.
    This is meant for beginners, not veterans.

So first things first. What are the individual stats?
    HP: HP is your hitpoints. When it readhes -1, you die. If it reaches 0, you live. Replenishes over time.
    MP: MP is the mana points. It is for your ability. Replenishes over time.
    DEF: Defense. every point of def decreases damage done by 1. 75% damage cap
    ATT: Attack. Increases damage per hit. EX: a staff that has MinDam of 10 and MaxDam of 25, wizard with 75 attack does 50 damage with it.
    HOW:
    Damage if Weak = 0.5
    Damage if normal = 0.5 + ATT / 50
    Damage with Damaging = Normal * 1.5
    DEX: Dexterity. Shoots faster. HOW: attacks per second = 1.5 + 6.5 * (DEX / 75)
    The last part, DEX/75, proves why 75 dex base classes shoot super fast.
    SPD: speed. Increases character movement. Sometimes it's better to be fast, sometimes, it isnt.
    HOW: tiles per second = 4 + 5.6 * (SPD / 75)
    The last part, SPD/75, proves why 75 spd base classes run super fast.
    VIT: Vitality. Heals HP faster. NORMAL REALM: hp per second = 1 + 0.12 * VIT
    Since VIT is boosted on NR, exact formula is unknown to me.
    WIS: Wisdom. The vit for MP. NORMAL REALM: mp per second = 0.5 + 0.06 * WIS
    Since WIS is boosted on NR, exact formula is unknown to me.

THE CLASSES:
    Rogue
    Rogue is one of my most favorite classes ever. Rogue gameplay is mostly solo. Since your cloak renders you invisible, other players standing behind you would be death to your rogue. If you like to run fast, shoot fast, solo gameplay, and loot, grab a rogue. Keep in mind that you need good timing to use rogue, because it's cloak has a time limit. Cloak of the Asylum is a nice cloak to get, because it buffs you with healing, and Planewalker is one of the best cloaks for rushing, because of its teleport.
    STATS (Base Maxed)
    HP: 720
    MP: 252
    ATT: 50
    DEF: 25
    SPD: 75
    DEX: 75
    VIT: 40
    WIS: 50

Warrior
    Ahhh.. warrior. One of the most basic, yet, beast classes ever. Warriors are able to tank some hits, and deal a crap ton of damage. His helm allows him to be berserk, which increases DEX for a short time, and Speedy, which increases SPD for a short time. Warriors may be able to have more DEF than a knight by using a Helm of the Juggernaut, or Jugg. It boosts you with berserk and replaces speedy with armored, which doubles your DEF. Play warrior if you like being rekless, loot, rushing, and bragging about your whites. Not to mention, grab an A.S.S, max your attack, and buff yourself.

STATS (Base Maxed)
    HP: 770
    ATT: 75
    SPD: 50
    DEX: 50
    VIT: 75

Ninja
    Ninja is a strange and peculiar class. I shun it because it has no high stats. One would expect it to have 75 DEX and SPD like a dagger class, but it doesn't. Ninja stars allow you to become speedy when you hold the spacebar, and once you release it, throws a ninja star that can potentially do a thousand damage. Katanas are like weak daggers that pierce. Ninja is the only class to use a katana, and is the newest class to be added. I do not know why anybody would play ninja, other than to use a Doku-no-ken, which is the dankest katana ever.

STATS (Base Maxed)
    HP: 720
    ATT: 70
    SPD: 60
    DEX: 70
    WIS: 70

Archer
    Whenever you see a super noob, its most likely playing as an archer. When you see a white star pro, its most likely playing as an archer. Why? Archer can be the worst class to the best class ever, depending on ?/8 and your gear. T11 bow isn't good enough to lay good damage (unless you've maxed attack and dexterity), and T12 is better, but not really. Unless you have one of those UT bows, you cant get a good archer going. Play archer to be able to equip some of the best and most legendary items ever created (Doom bow, Coral bow, Unholy bow, Boomerang, Ornias, and BOSHY GUN)

STATS (Base Maxed)
    HP: 700
    ATT: 75
    SPD: 50
    DEX: 50

INCOMPLETE!!!!

• #WIPE HYPE

u forgot the best bow the SHORTBOW

@Goldslay umm.... thats the T0 bow.

• Make Nolly Realm Great Again

@jhui you forgot to add lag as a class kappa

@mustaqo Lol

Looks like your connection to Nilly's Realm was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.