Price Guide?

• Desolated

So a while back i made a "Merching guide" it was pretty cool got like 1k views pretty dope but its outdated as fuck so i was thinking hmm make another one? but me being lazy as fuck was like fuck dat im just gona make a price guide. but before i spend my precious time on this price guide i wanted if anyone even wants it because on the merch guide a lot of dickheads said "ALLY YOU ASSHOLE U RUINED THE MARKET FUCK YOU" then i got sad and drank bleach jk i didnt care at all. so if u want a detailed price guide on commonly used items upvote this post or comment you would want it down below

k thx~Ally

• @Ally Not really good at prices, but I'll give what I do.
    Buy attack for <10. Sell for 15.
    Buy speed for <10. Sell for 15
    Buy def for <20. Sell for 30 (I used to do 35, which worked until Oas came back)
    Buy dex for <30. Sell for 45
    Buy wis/vit for <25. Sell for 30 (Need a check on this)
    Buy Mana for <90. Sell for 105 (110 depending on what the mana pot is worth right now.)
    Buy life for <70. Sell for 80.
    Buy Rabbit's foot for <1.2k. Sell for 1.6k
    Buy Reacter for around 1k and sell for 1.2k
    Sell Cap sword for anything under 8k and sell for 9k. (This takes a while but it is worth)
    Could you tell me if this accurate? Also I'd like a price guide

• Desolated

@astranite no i make the price guide i want to know if anyone wants me to make it or if its just a waste of time if no one wants it

• @Ally Oh my bad. I misread it. Price guide would be appreciated by me

• Donor

I despise artificial standards.

• Desolated

@hurrrdurrr I understand im not trying to set standards im trying to help players who arent too familiar with the prices of items

• Rough price guide would be cool with just an average rough price like this:
    Reactor - 1000
    Cbow - 1900
    Dbow - 3000
    But please don't just give the prices to buy and sell shit at like last time.
    Would be good to not reward the lazy people, but benefit new people.

• Desolated

@Stiggyone alright thanks for advice

• Wiki Editor

Honestly no dont break market
    I'm gonna make a price guide :)

• Desolated

fuck it im gona do it why not

• @Ally yay : )

• Wiki Editor

Nah it's ok i'll do it

• Donor

@Ally said in Price Guide?:

@hurrrdurrr I understand im not trying to set standards im trying to help players who arent too familiar with the prices of items

I know, but those players will inevitably view as a standard anyway.

• Everlasting Destiny

@hurrrdurrr A large majority of the players on NR dont read the forums so I doubt too many people will see this as standard - I just think that if people want to merch to gain fame then they need to stop being lazy and learn the prices themselves.
    In my experience, it is best to merch the more expensive items if you have the fame / time.
    I live in England, and at the time when it is morning / afternoon for me, there arent that many people online and the marketplace is fairly cheap and empty. When it turns to night time and the marketplace begins to fill up with people, prices tend to rise as there are more people in game and a higher demand for items.
    So i usually buy the items in the morning and list them straight back up again to a price that will be seen as cheap enough to buy in the evening when it gets busy.

I tend not to merch for anything that wont give me at least 50 fame profit though because I dont usually have the time to constantly hang around the pots or consumables area - and also it is much more fun to actually play the game to earn your fame.

Looks like your connection to Nilly's Realm was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.