Poor Cap Seal ;(

• Ok this is kind of random but everyone knows how the lava seal gets all the praise. "OMG LOOK AT IT ITS CHEAP AND GIVES ARMORED FOR ONLY 100 MANA SO AWESOME." i sit there looking at it like wtf is this piece of shit... it gives no stats, no fame bonus, fucking 100 mana for 3 measly seconds of armored 4 seconds of damaging and a decent 7.5 healing im like why does every fucking pally i see have this sack of shite equipped. i look at the cap seal its just as cheap as the lava seal its around 300 fame it costs same mp BUT IT GIVES 6 FAME BONUS WHICH IS 6 MORE THAN THE LAVA SEAL IT GIVES 6 DEF AND 4 SPEED WHEN THE LAVA SEAL GIVES NONE, AND IT FUCKING ARMORS FOR 7.5 FUCKING SECONDS UR LIKE ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER TANKING FUCKING EVERYTHING AND ALSO YOU GET 7.5 SECS OF DAMAGING UR A TANK AND YOU RAPE EVERYTHING. sry for caps i needed to get my point across. But compare the 2 seals
    Fame Bonus: Cap wins
    Stats: Cap wins
    Armored Cap wins
    Healing Lava wins
    Damaging Cap wins
    Mp cost: Tie
    Price: Tie

Ok in this fucking list what do u see the most wining? yea the fucking cap seal.
    so throw away the sack of shite magma seal whatever the fuck its called and slap on a captain america seal its fucking awesome.
    incoming "OH SHITPOST" and "LAVA SEAL IS BETTER" comments
    but i dont care kys

gnight ~Ally <3

• @Ally I like to heal people though

• @astranite who needs heal when theres 500 other pallys and priests doing the job
    AND ANOTHER POINT I DIDN'T MENTION IS THE CAP SEAL GIVES ARMORED AND DAMAGING TO EVERYONE IN A 9 SQUARE RADIUS THAT'S FUCKING MASSIVE AND AWESOME
    for 100 mp you can tank and buff a massive army for 7.5 seconds which is overpowered

• @Ally Yep that's fucking broken. Running Cap seal now

• Everlasting Destiny

I use gcookie, cap seal and lucky seal on my pally. Gcookie normally, cap for tanking stuff like cubes and shrines, lucky seal for rushing etc

• Lovecraft

In a nutshell, Cap Seal > lava seal

• Lolz, I always found cap seal op, it also gives the group armoured. And as for the healing buff, just t6 seal ftw

• Donor

Healing is probably the most important feature of a seal, so the absence of it on the cap seal takes a high toll on its usefulness.
    Also, you didn't mention the extra hp lava seal gives, and cap seal doesn't give.

• If u still want healing run a gcookie with the cap seal to swap out when you need a heal

• I always have my cap seal equipped it gives awesome stats but whenever i am low on hp i switch to my zseal for ez heals. I almost never use my other seals tbh.

Looks like your connection to Nilly's Realm was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.