"I Accidently" Thread.

• A Waste of Matter

What have you accidently done? (In the real world)

I've:

• Damaged multiple parts of the left side of my body, including fractured left fingers and a bit of nerve damage on my left foot.

• Tripped on socks multiple times.

• Almost gotten myself killed due to child stupidity (multiple times.)

And you??

• I accidently Fapped to a Trap.

When I was in the kindergarten, I accidentally survived my death.
    I jumped off 2m high wall and landed on my head.
    10/10 would kill myself like this again.

• Creativity Cafe ☕

Ran across the street one time after looking both ways. Piano fell out of the sky on me
    Basically i smashed into a car that was passing by and was half a second away from dying

• Donor

I have broken my left leg, right ankle, left wrist, and right arm. Good job me.

• I haven't broken anything or come close to death at all. You see... I'm not retarded.

• Donor

@astranite Ah, but I am! ;)

@astranite

"accidentally"

You don't have to be auto retarded.

• Shitposter

i drank some bleach thinking it was kool aid

• I stood on a megaman shotgun with a 4/8 archer and killed it. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Oh f### this.
    Give me reputation please?

• ☭☭Noah's Ark☭☭

@Hailtion
    Almost blew my foot off with a shot gun
    Dented my skull on a pillar
    almost broke my neck while on the roof of a moving car
    Got a splinter stuck in my heel horizontally (X2)
    Listened to Tamale by tyler the creator dangerously near a big speaker
    etc

• Wiki Editor

Accidentally wrote an "i like you" note to a girl I never talked to again in 10 years (and counting). Creeps me out these days when i think of it.
    Accidentally blew up my pet fish ~3 times due to overheating.
    Accidentally found 3 loose dogs running around the streets and cops thought I was a hero (still have the sticker than a letter to my future self (knew it was going to come lmao).
    Accidentally killed a school of minnows while pissing in an area i thought was seaweed.

tired. gonna continue later l0l.

• Detective

@Creeper said in "I Accidently" Thread.:

Accidentally wrote an "i like you" note to a girl I never talked to again in 10 years (and counting). Creeps me out these days when i think of it.
    Accidentally blew up my pet fish ~3 times due to overheating.
    Accidentally found 3 loose dogs running around the streets and cops thought I was a hero (still have the sticker than a letter to my future self (knew it was going to come lmao).
    Accidentally killed a herd of minnows while pissing in an area i thought was seaweed.

tired. gonna continue later l0l.

1. Lover creeper

2. Fuck PETA

3.fuck stickers ask for money lol

1. You shot up a school with an acid gun

• Detective

I accidently asked a girl out infront of her best friend (was rejected lol)
    I accidently pissed in a garbage bag
    I accidently raced a train so I could go infront of it to cross (when I crossed it I almost got creamed and got sweared at by the conductor lol)
    I accidently ate my shit (was at preschool)
    I accidently slapped a girl making fun of me (was in middleschool but no regrets lol was a loud ass slap)
    I accidently shoved my finger up a cat's ass since he didn't take a shit (he went to the hospital l0l)
    I accidently mega bitch slapped a popular guy infront of his squad of like 15 people but I was like the flash so I barely escaped lmao this was fucking intense
    I accidently caused my ipod to play some loud ass dubstep in my class with no headphones in an English lesson was embarrassing and awkward af
    I accidently farted in a taxi
    I accidently walked infront of a street with cars about to run me over when I was like 4 some guy ran and swooped me lmao
    I accidently was walking at like 6 am in a village and then found a pack of wolves which started to growl at me and I ran and I was chased

I make lots of mistakes

• Detective

@astranite said in "I Accidently" Thread.:

I haven't broken anything or come close to death at all. You see... I'm not retarded.

Einstein once said those who never made a mistake never tried something new

THE MORE YOU KNOW

• Lovecraft

@"its-That-Guy." said in "I Accidently" Thread.:

I accidently asked a girl out infront of her best friend (was rejected lol)
    I accidently pissed in a garbage bag
    I accidently raced a train so I could go infront of it to cross (when I crossed it I almost got creamed and got sweared at by the conductor lol)
    I accidently ate my shit (was at preschool)
    I accidently slapped a girl making fun of me (was in middleschool but no regrets lol was a loud ass slap)
    I accidently shoved my finger up a cat's ass since he didn't take a shit (he went to the hospital l0l)
    I accidently mega bitch slapped a popular guy infront of his squad of like 15 people but I was like the flash so I barely escaped lmao this was fucking intense
    I accidently caused my ipod to play some loud ass dubstep in my class with no headphones in an English lesson was embarrassing and awkward af
    I accidently farted in a taxi
    I accidently walked infront of a street with cars about to run me over when I was like 4 some guy ran and swooped me lmao

I make lots of mistakes

What the actual fuck

• Detective

@Typhoon ikr one makes lots of mistakes in one's lifetime

• Creativity Cafe ☕

I accidentaly drank toxic liquid and almost died due to childhood stupidity too.

• I accidently died in a car crash

• Well, I could have died so many times but nothing happened
    e.g fell from a waterfall.

• Creativity Cafe ☕

I fell into a fire and got 3rd degree burns on my right hand.

But I'm lefthanded. :P

• @Moloch wew old prod

Looks like your connection to Nilly's Realm was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.