December 2015

• @KarkVant::

Since we now have 2 :words: chat thingies for the cat emoji can you make it so that ":3" doesn't make the literal cat face anymore?

holie shit karkie cutie nice avatar ;)

• @Madgoblin::

@KarkVant::

Since we now have 2 :words: chat thingies for the cat emoji can you make it so that ":3" doesn't make the literal cat face anymore?

Ty bby <3 <3 <3

Also, yes moloch, ":3" and ":cat:" make the same emoji. Just take the emoji function off of ":3"

• @KarkVant::

@Madgoblin::

Ty bby <3 <3 <3

Also, yes moloch, ":3" and ":cat:" make the same emoji. Just take the emoji function off of ":3"

He said two :words:, which is wrong. It's :3 not :3:. So, I was showing that he was incorrect.

• Where's pizza ring nerf?

• Wiki Editor

@SaDoge::

Where's pizza ring nerf?

It takes work for nilly to copy the changelog from github to the forums. Give him time. Also it's the holidays. Keep in mind that many of the staff have other stuff going on, especially now.

• @Oops::

@SaDoge::

Where's pizza ring nerf?

It takes work for nilly to copy the changelog from github to the forums. Give him time. Also it's the holidays. Keep in mind that many of the staff have other stuff going on, especially now.

Okay, didn't mean to come off as aggressive, pls forgives pls doge.

• Updated.

• @nilly::

Updated.

Nilly if you send me the moloch spritesheet I can try to fix it. I remember discussing the issues at length with Moloch and I have a pretty good idea of what to do.

• Were the hats gifted to everybody or is there a mystery box for it?

• 烧烤酸奶 ( BBQ YOGHURT )

Were the hats gifted to everybody or is there a mystery box for it?

On the top left there is the red bag and days thing. click on it and there should be a screen showing the giveaway of the hat

• @Sottler::

@nilly::

Updated.

Nilly if you send me the moloch spritesheet I can try to fix it. I remember discussing the issues at length with Moloch and I have a pretty good idea of what to do.

I looked all over the sprite sheet and can't find one dang thing that was wrong.

• @nilly::

> - Gift command lowered to rank 90.
    > 

0mg b0l0k gib kwaughtz!!!1111111111111111111111

• @Jeff::

@nilly::

> > - Gift command lowered to rank 90.
    > > 

0mg b0l0k gib kwaughtz!!!1111111111111111111111

fml

• When i try to connect to the server it wont let me go to nexus and I've been trying trying to connect since I woke up sooo can u fix it where the limit of people in the server is extended.

• i pick my nose with my dick

wait wait wait

• @shadyman::

wait wait wait

time zone hax

Looks like your connection to Nilly's Realm was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.