• BloodyNote

• Hailtion

• Creepsteam

• Alice (Yellow)

• Turtlebat (Cultist)

• Davidri

*: Can reboot and sync server.

About Ranking:

There are three separate ranking mechanisms at play on the nilly's realm server. The first being the stars collected via class quests, the second being the rank given to players that control access to commands/features, and the third being admin status that dictates if a person is a staff member of the server. In game, those with a server rank (not stars) greater than 0 will have their rank shown as a hybrid of stars-rank. For instance, when looking at a players tool tip (to see their class, level, rank, hp/mp bars, and equip) the rank will show with two numbers separated by a dash instead of one number. The number following the dash is their server rank. The starting number is their stars (given by completing class quests). Admin status, and thus staff members, are represented by having a green looking star (no matter how many stars they have). Currently all players with a server rank above 70 are admins.

Below is a list of ranked commands/abilities and who gets access to them. Ranked players have access to all commands/abilities of their rank level and below.

[100] Owner

Commands:
    killplayer, rank, gift, grank, override, removeoverride, rename

[90] Admin

Commands:
    eff, tpPos, setpiece, debug, killall,
    getQuest, summon, tq, warg, spawn

[80] Probational Admin

Commands:
    gimme, kick, oryxsay, announce, reboot, max
    mute, unmute, ban, unban, banip, unbanip
    clearinv, link, unlink, size, closerealm
    quake, visit, hide

[70] Former Staff

Commands:
    reskin, music, glow

[50] Mapper / Wiki Editor

Abilities:
    - has access to editor

• Thread cleaned, updated, and moved to public forum.

• 烧烤酸奶 ( BBQ YOGHURT )

Ty for helping this page out
    http://nillys.wikidot.com/team

• Toast Killer

@nilly::

[[b]100] Owner

• nilly*

• winter*

wait wut

• @Varanus::

[[b]100] Owner

• nilly*

• winter*

wait wut

Winter is rank 100 now so I guess that makes her an Owner.

• @nilly::

@Varanus::

[[b]100] Owner

• nilly*

• winter*

wait wut

Uh-oh. That means winter will:
    /killplayer Moloch

D:

• @nilly::

@Varanus::

[[b]100] Owner

• nilly*

• winter*

wait wut

this has been the case for a while it seems…
    congrats winter :D

• 烧烤酸奶 ( BBQ YOGHURT )

Currently ranked members:

[[b]50] Mapper

• Food

I am still so very alone

• @Food::

[[b]50] Mapper

• Food

I am still so very alone

Isn't glorthan over 50 stars???
    I'm a bit confused about this rank.

[[b]50] Mapper

• Food

I am still so very alone

I cannot live with my betrayl…

• Donor

@Sottler::

@Food::

[[b]50] Mapper

• Food

I am still so very alone

Isn't glorthan over 50 stars???
    I'm a bit confused about this rank.

RANK IS NOT STAR !!!!

• @Winter::

RANK IS NOT STAR !!!!

ok ok ok
    *pls don't hurt me ):

• I would like to maybe map a little, and I may try and edit the wiki too if I can :)

• @Tyron::

I would like to maybe map a little, and I may try and edit the wiki too if I can :)

We have five members on the team at the moment. I think it's been put aside by some members, but when I get back from vacation, I should get some more items and pages done.

• @Sunset::

@Tyron::

I would like to maybe map a little, and I may try and edit the wiki too if I can :)

We have five members on the team at the moment. I think it's been put aside by some members, but when I get back from vacation, I should get some more items and pages done.

just… how exactly do you mean mapping? you mean making designs for the maps in dungeons (seeing as nillys does not have a random map generator, correct?)

@Sunset::

just… how exactly do you mean mapping? you mean making designs for the maps in dungeons (seeing as nillys does not have a random map generator, correct?)

Sorry I meant I the wiki team was full. Food has a lot of experience with mapping, so you may want to contact him for how to do it without the map editor. Not to be rude but you won't really get a mapper rank right off the bat. Food has been making maps and contributing for months, and didn't even ask for mapper rank as far as I know.

• 烧烤酸奶 ( BBQ YOGHURT )

Not really, remember the time where nilly wanted 2-3 creative staff members? Yeah that. I constantly reminded nilly about testing maps (making 3-4 pms .-.) after he pm'd me about mapper rank , ittook like 1 month lel.
    As for making maps without mapper rank, you can go download the software here:
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=513873
    You cannot test it though and not all items are in the map editor.

(seeing as nillys does not have a random map generator, correct?)

We have it. Only Labs, Pirate caves, and abyss are random right now, but we are working on the rest.

• OK thx guys. What do y'all need maps of right now tho?

OK thx guys. What do y'all need maps of right now tho?

Nothing really. We have a program that can take maps right out of prod. So we need nothing… Blood is almost done wih the fabulous nexus.

• 烧烤酸奶 ( BBQ YOGHURT )

@Moloch::

OK thx guys. What do y'all need maps of right now tho?

Nothing really. We have a program that can take maps right out of prod. So we need nothing… Blood is almost done wih the fabulous nexus.

D:

• Don't worry food… Arenas and your dung ideas could still use the dream feature.

• I guess once my stupid thing some call a brain finally figures out how to get the mapmaker thing up I will make arenas?

• Weeeeeell… I have it downloaded, (the RAR file is on an expander), but Idk how to actually open it...

• 烧烤酸奶 ( BBQ YOGHURT )

Weeeeeell… I have it downloaded, (the RAR file is on an expander), but Idk how to actually open it...

Use google chrome to open it or with flashplayrr

Weeeeeell… I have it downloaded, (the RAR file is on an expander), but Idk how to actually open it...

Use google chrome to open it or with flashplayrr

Ok, thx! will try that :)

Looks like your connection to Nilly's Realm was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.