Currently Ranked Members & Info about Ranking

• And everyone forgot me :( (Dropling, used to be a mapper on here)
    i just went out to a 2month long vacation, and when i came back i got banned :D
    I take it, just wanna know the reason of that bann. It is because my bad english? or the -99 rep? If you (nilly) decide to unbann me (whatever reason i got banned for) then i wanna try to be the part of this community ^^
    If not then an advice: remove my rank from the game too and bann my acc too, since this is a little ugly: a mapper ranked player who playing on servers but banned from nilly's realm. (im like a ghost wooo-whoo :3)

Thats all, cya guys.

• A Waste of Matter

Hah, i remember you Drop.

Yeah, you got banned because everyone say you as a 1st world shit-poster or something.

You have like -100Rep at least.

Rep was taken out.

Just ask for a Ban Appeal from @Old-group-to-give-Moloch-a-Coloured-name

That's all there is to it.

• @Hailtion said:

Hah, i remember you Drop.

Yeah, you got banned because everyone say you as a 1st world shit-poster or something.

You have like -100Rep at least.

Rep was taken out.

Just ask for a Ban Appeal from @Old-group-to-give-Moloch-a-Coloured-name

That's all there is to it.

The best thing is, i wasn't even here.. i was on a three and half month long vacation, and when i came back i saw my acc banned.. I guess my brother or my little sibling logged in and posted random things.. And now, i do not really need that account anymore, since im a "new" man. (the vacation changed me a lot :))

Edit: i spoke with moloch and he told me i can just make a new acc and continue on my little "work". I tought forums bann is same with game bann..

P.S: my english got slightly better too :P

• Sorry for the necromancer bumpler
    but this is
    o u t d a t e d
    'cus Budar and Shot are mods now.

• @Hoomin hmmm. Well, idk if it is worth updating. We are talking about budar and shot after all. c:

• @nilly okeledokele

• Wiki Editor

@nilly how bout me

• A Waste of Matter

Wait a moment...

Editors used to be rank 70...

... @nilly pls

Looks like your connection to Nilly's Realm was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.