(v2.1) Play NillysRealm on Facebook

• NillysRealm on Facebook

Note This isn't 24/7, because of heroku free plan we have to wait 6 hours of sleep after 24 hours of usage, sorry about that, to make it 24/7 i need $7 to upgrade to hobby plan.
    And if you want to discuss that click here.

About
    I successfuly updated the webclient i created before to the newest version, and now you can play on facebook because i added SSL support with HTTPS, and also there are 9300+ monthly players on facebook, so that is awesome.

Change Log
    v2.0
    Added Autoupdater (rotmg.php)
    Changed Hosting to Heroku (newnilly.herokuapp.com)
    v2.1
    Cleaned up some code
    Removed banner

Play Now
    https://www.facebook.com/games/nillysrealm

Source Code Download Link
    v2.1

• @niIIy @Moloch @DrWhen @Winter
    on of you might want to check this out .-.

• @ergona2.0 I made a fake account for it, I'm suspicious so @NR-Staff Please check it out like @ergona2-0 asked.

• @kieronator said:

@ergona2.0 I made a fake account for it, I'm suspicious so @NR-Staff Please check it out like @ergona2-0 asked.

yeah it seems really sus also i cant find nilly's realm on facebook when i look for it from facebook itself

• I remember looking at this over a year ago I think. This was made right wround when we switched srouces right? Or was the someone else?

• @Moloch well i cant seam to find anything about it on normal facebook and im to scared to click the link

• @ergona2.0 said:

@Moloch well i cant seam to find anything about it on normal facebook and im to scared to click the link

I clicked it, it's fine lol

• @Moloch It was me and if you want the soruce code, you can have it!
    It is 100% safe and it is protected by SSL HTTPS Certificate

• @Moloch and also it has 9300+ monthly users.
    And i will add the source as an attachment.0_1461266635779_web.zip and i dont get why people don't trust me. I registered over a year ago, and i haven't got any bad reputation about security or anything. And there is huge difference between a hacker and a programmer for people that don't know.

• Famous Forumers

Oh wow it really works! Imma share the page if thats fine

• @Carnage sure

• Famous Forumers

@Mihail You should probably update the thumbnails tho

• 🏀 Forum Citizens 🏑

Works fine for me. Sadly nillysrealm on any browser never likes me ;P
    @Mihail People only find you suspicious since, well, your low post count and suddenly coming back after a year to post the game's webclient. They're just being wary/paranoid. They'll get over it after a while. It's to be expected that they're a little suspicious at the least.

• Former Staff

Is this the same guy that said my web client + chat thing didn't work and that said I was stupid?
    Edit:
    Ayyyy it is! What's up bud?

• @Q Hey, it's me. And i didn't say that it was stupid, i said that the chat thing won't work with HTTPS because nillysrealm is on HTTP, so chrome won't allow iFrames that point to HTTP if you are using HTTPS.
    @WIZARDISM I came back because i noticed that Nillysrealm got popular, and i left one year ago because i was upset that the server was reset and lost all my items.
    @Carnage I will update the thumbnail ASAP, and i didn't earlier because now i am too busy with school, i can't even make an interpeter.

• @Mihail said:

@Moloch It was me and if you want the soruce code, you can have it!
    It is 100% safe and it is protected by SSL HTTPS Certificate

That;s fine, you can have it as your special project. Nice monthly uses though.

• @Moloch It fell down to 9200+, it was 9300.

• @Mihail said:

@Moloch It fell down to 9200+, it was 9300.

Still good :p

• Former Staff

@Mihail said:

@Q Hey, it's me. And i didn't say that it was stupid, i said that the chat thing won't work with HTTPS because nillysrealm is on HTTP, so chrome won't allow iFrames that point to HTTP if you are using HTTPS.
    @WIZARDISM I came back because i noticed that Nillysrealm got popular, and i left one year ago because i was upset that the server was reset and lost all my items.
    @Carnage I will update the thumbnail ASAP, and i didn't earlier because now i am too busy with school, i can't even make an interpeter.

what do you mean work with https? It was an html file.
    Oh and oops I mean I called you stupid : p

• @Q I am talking about Facebook integration. It didn't allow me to add the chat box, that we used then because it was HTTP, not HTTPS. Now facebook got worse it won't allow me use anything that isn't hosted on "newnilly.herokuapp.com".

• Admin

I don't get why someone would want to use this on top of just playing normally, what is this bringing to a player that is worth the switch to a webclient..

• @Knorrex I actually did this to attract more players to nilly's realm, and if you want to chat to your friends at facebook while playing you could use this.

• Wiki Editor

@Mihail That's exactly the opposite of what we want

• @BronzeV Why is that?

• Wiki Editor

@Mihail Server is too laggy and full. It's already at it's max capacity.

Looks like your connection to Nilly's Realm was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.