FORUM RULES! READ HERE OR YOU MAY BE BANNED.

• NOTE: SINCE MAKING NEW ACCOUNTS ON HERE IS SO EASY, WE WILL NOT HESITATE A SECOND TO BAN YOU.

To not be banned, abide by the following rules:

Do not necrobump any thread unless the thread has one of the following things: Stickied, in the guild section. (NOTE: Must still be open for recruiting. If you are the owner of the guild and close it PM me that you are so I can lock it to prevent useless posts. When you wish to reopen and bump, PM me so I may unlock it.), Downloads section, Helps and requests that have not been anwsered and are still relevant.

To prevent necrobumps in trading section, please PM me when you have sold all of your goods so I can lock the thread. PM me when you want me to unlock it for you to bump.

Other then those, do NOT post in a thread that has not been posted in in 7 days.

Do not post useless thread or posts.

Useless posts:

• Something off the topic of the main post.
    • Only posting a -1 ot +1 or the likes of it without giving a specific reason why. (Not so much the +1 as the -1. You can just say "+1 Good sprites/stats" and I will be happy.)
    • Fighting. If I see someone just insulting someone else he will be issued a citation. If the person responds to the name calling with more, both partys will be issued one citation each.

Useless threads:

Posting NSFW content. We do not want it here.

You will be banned without warning for this one.

How citations work:

First offense: No action taken. Issued a warning.
    Second offense: Banned for one week.
    Third offense: Permanent ban.

If you feel you have been wrongly cited, you obviously don't understand how serious we are about these rules. (Unless it was truely wrong of course. But I doubt it is.)

If you see someone breaking one of the rules, please report the post. That way I can can see it. Just incase I may have missed it.

These rules are subject to change. This is just a first draft. For the time being this thread will be left open for suggestions for new rules, or if I missed something.

And, I must have made a typo somewhere in there. Please point them out.

Post at your own risk,
    Nilly's Realm Team

Looks like your connection to Nilly's Realm was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.