FORUM RULES! READ HERE OR YOU MAY BE BANNED.

• NOTE: SINCE MAKING NEW ACCOUNTS ON HERE IS SO EASY, WE WILL NOT HESITATE A SECOND TO BAN YOU.

To not be banned, abide by the following rules:

Do not necrobump any thread unless the thread has one of the following things: Stickied, in the guild section. (NOTE: Must still be open for recruiting. If you are the owner of the guild and close it PM me that you are so I can lock it to prevent useless posts. When you wish to reopen and bump, PM me so I may unlock it.), Downloads section, Helps and requests that have not been anwsered and are still relovent.

Other then those, do NOT post in a thread that has not been posted in in 7 days.

Do not post useless thread or posts.

Useless posts:

• Something off the topic of the main post.
    • Only posting a -1 ot +1 or the likes of it without giving a specific reason why. (Not so much the +1 as the -1. You can just say "+1 Good sprites/stats" and I will be happy.)
    • Fighting. If I see someone just insulting someone else he will be issued a citation. If the person responds to the name calling with more, both partys will be issued one citation each.

Useless threads:

Posting NSFW content. We do not want it here.

You will be banned without warning for this one.

How citations work:

First offense: No action taken. Issued a warning.
    Second offense: Banned for one week.
    Third offense: Permanent ban.

If you feel you have been wrongly cited, you obviously don't understand how serious we are about these rules. (Unless it was truely wrong of course. But I doubt it is.)

These rules are subject to change. This is just a first draft. For the time being this thread will be left open for suggestions for new rules, or if I missed something.

Post at your own risk,
    Nilly's Realm Team

Looks like your connection to Nilly's Realm was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.