item idea: the wavebreaker (accepted?)

• Wavebreaker (katana)
    0_1461847522788_Screenshot_39.png
    8x8 https://realmofthemadgodhrd.appspot.com/picture/get?id=6478688946487296

desc:
    A legendary katana made of blue steel, said to be found in the deepest trenches of the ocean. It's attacks can create tremendous waves of water out of thin air that devastate even the most hardy of enemies.

prjectile: blue bolt shot , 150% size

speed 1
    lifetime 400
    range : 0.04
    (the true range is 4.5 cause amplitude gets the range here if you dont beleave me , try it in dps calculator)

ampitude: 4.5
    frequency: 0.38

prjectiles: 4
    arc gap 166

firerate 130%
    min damage 30
    max damage 65

multihit
    obstacle pierce

+6% fame bonus

yea , thats it

(projectile sprite , idk if i will change it)

balance: its so easy to hit with this weapon but because i kinda used exploit thing with amplitude/frequency , idk if it will work

where you should use it:
    crawling , skullshrine , OA (doku might be better to hit bosses) , godlands , oryx castle to clear , cland (idk any more)
    where you shouldnt use it:
    shatters , oryx chamber , asylum(maybe it has use to hit nurses there but wont do much damage),
    OT , tomb (private) , belladonna , (idk any more )

why i want this item: ninja needs more support srsly , ninja is realy easy to play with this item tho

drops from "Sea Mare" 1:1000

EDIT: ty nilly , stop exploding my mind :DDDDD

• love it period.

• Sex Guns

0.04 range.
    You would need to hug bosses to even do damage.

• This post is deleted!

• @Marty said:

0.04 range.
    You would need to hug bosses to even do damage.

i made an exploit with frequency and amplitude
    so the amplitude gets the range (4.5)
    0_1461849706187_Screenshot_40.png

• @Icadragon was about to post this :P

• pls guys , post why this item is stupid and will never be added (kinda miss this).
    otherwise this will tell me that this item is a good idea ( and thats not the case)
    because i know these forum members , they wont tell if something is good , but when something is not.
    .-.

• @Icadragon its a good idea the shot pattern is unique i like it the damage is well rounded the fire rate may be pushing it a little bit but overall its actually a prett solid katana also i like how it has more range off to the sides then it does in front ;) ye i noticed xD

• The Sprite

It's pretty good

The Weapon

This is just EP for ninja. 0.04 range on a class with garbage defense that relies on killing before it can be killed is just stupid. Nobody would use this item because the shot's don't even last long enough to be useful against chasing enemies, especially because ninja is a speedy class. Scrap these stats and redo them

• @KarkVant try, using this item on dps caculator , you will see that it shots have more range than 0.04
    (like bulwark with 6.6 range but has no 6.6 range)

• I don't care

I really like the sprite! It looks like it would fit perfect with the other sprites in the game

• @Icadragon said:

@KarkVant try, using this item on dps caculator , you will see that it shots have more range than 0.04

Well shit. That's actually pretty fucking cool. +1

Here's what it looks like:
    0_1461891330665_upload-a3022a40-7742-493c-b01a-01ffcd7363f3

I fucking love it, the boomerang and fast shot speed is really nice, and it would be the only weapon in the game (besides bulwark) that shoots behind the character. It's high shot speed and great dps on low defense enemies is offset by the very small sweetspot. I would lower the shot size by a little though. Other than that it's perfect, and would be a great custom UT for ninja (and the only custom katana)

+1

• @KarkVant said:

@Icadragon said:

@KarkVant try, using this item on dps caculator , you will see that it shots have more range than 0.04

Well shit. That's actually pretty fucking cool. +1

Here's what it looks like:
    0_1461891330665_upload-a3022a40-7742-493c-b01a-01ffcd7363f3

I fucking love it, the boomerang and fast shot speed is really nice, and it would be the only weapon in the game (besides bulwark) that shoots behind the character. It's high shot speed and great dps on low defense enemies is offset by the very small sweetspot. I would lower the shot size by a little though. Other than that it's perfect, and would be a great custom UT for ninja (and the only custom katana)

+1

like it aswell , the only problem is that i meant it to be 0.38 and not 3.8 (im stupid)
    but welp 3.8 is fine ... i guess. (nah , make it one then)

• RototoLyfe

@KarkVant
    Sigh. My weapon is/was going to be like that. I still want to keep it. I don't post it because.. I'm working on a big thing all together with it.

• Everlasting Destiny

Damn O.O This is...perfect o.O The damage is balanced, the shots look awesome and it'll definitely bring more support to ninja players

I'm slightly worried about the lag XD I feel like this katana would bring lots of shit onto the server...but what the hell, we have moloch's bammer weed and the assasin, might as well bring katana into the group ;3

We need this. +1

• no negative replys so far (and when , its about the 0.04 range)

guess im gonna put the 8x8 sprite in (done)
    +work on the description (if you have an idea , post it below)

• update:

• added fame bonus
    • guess i finished the description
    • this item is compleated for me , i have no idea how to make a better description tho
      (tryed hours to find a good one)

• Famous Forumers

@Icadragon said:

update:

• added fame bonus
    • guess i finished the description
    • this item is compleated for me , i have no idea how to make a better description tho
      (tryed hours to find a good one)

"A legendary katana made of blue steel, said to be found in the deepest trenches of the ocean. It's attacks can create tremendous waves of water out of thin air that devastate even the most hardy of enemies"

• @TurtleBat thx , the only problem is that its droped from oasis giant
    (exept i make it drop from thessal and i dont know if thats a good idea)

• Famous Forumers

@Icadragon said:

@TurtleBat thx , the only problem is that its droped from oasis giant
    (exept i make it drop from thessal and i dont know if thats a good idea)

It could drop from thessal , and considering oasis already has a rare and memey drop I doubt it would be much of a change.

• @TurtleBat nvm me , made it drop from Sea Mares

• its now all up to the staff members if this item will be added,
    i realy hope this item will be added ofc...

we all pray for lut , we all pray for memes ,
    please tell me the future of this idea .

or @shadyman can kill this idea :P (mercy please, thx)

• pls.......(not bumpy or shitposty at all )

• <------------
    [thead] II
    [thead] II
    [thead] II
    [thead] II
    [thead] II
    [thead] II
    [thead] II
    [thead] II
    [thead] II
    [thead] II
    [thead] II
    [thead] II
    [thead] II
    [thead] II
    [thead] II
    [my thread]

• Still waiting for an answer , but i will give up soon
    1 more bump be4re i give up with this tho .

....@ICARIUS INIUS

• Checked Dps graph. This weapon is cool and all, but the damage needs to be nerfed a tiny bit. For being a katana that can pierce and has a pretty good range, it has a TON of damage output. The only thing that damage like this wouldn't be good against is high def enemies.

Looks like your connection to Nilly's Realm was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.