NR Spriting Squad's "Glacier Shield."

• A Waste of Matter

Alright, so the NR Spriting Squad is a group of people who actually attempt to get stuff added into the game. Lately, we haven't been working due to school manners, but the people who have been on have helped me finish what we were working on, here's the first item.

This item was created equally by each member of the spriting squad, there is no individual credit.

0_1463180261154_sprite.png
    We never reached a verdict when it came to which sprite to use, but most of the members voted for the first one, so i guess that we'll be advocating that one.

Name: Esben's Glacier Shield (could use a new name)

Tier: UT
    MP Cost: 90
    Shots: 6
    Projectile Speed: 260
    Lifetime: 500
    Arc Gap: 7
    Estimated Range: 13 (note: proj. speed, lifetime and range were all estimated with pfiffel.com/dps so it may not be the proper numbers)
    Damage: 20-45 (not the final number)
    Effect: Paralyzed for 3 Seconds (open for change)
    Stat Bonuses: +10 Def, +20MP, -3Wis
    Fame Bonus: 5%
    Feed Power: 0
    Shot Cooldown: 6 Seconds

And the crappy-ish shot:
    0_1463182379022_shot.png
    (sorry for the odd crop, normal cropper isn't working atm)

Uniqueness:

This item is unique because it is meant to server as a paralyzation item, much like the Short Circuit.

So in short, the shot similar to Nut's shot, where it causes paralyze with low damage.

Drop Source: Esben The Unwilling

Drop Rate: 1/200 (same as every Esben white.)

Not much left, I'm not sure if i missed anything, so any squad member or I will respond to any suggestion.

Thanks.

• RototoLyfe

Not bad at all. And I'm on break, for a while, so I'll be back after school ends maybe. But it's the weekends, so whatever. We did good on this! +1

• Denpaaa

Nice item I like the design :+1:

• @Akono100 but it's 1 item

• Denpaaa

@weed Your point?

• I do bad stuff ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

May i join the "Spriting Squad" ?

• RototoLyfe

@Afatllama I'm not sure. Maybe send one of us a reason of some kind, or just give an example of your skills, and well, maybe, just maybe, you might get accepted

• A Waste of Matter

@Afatllama As long as you:
    Go on discord at least 2 times a week.
    Have a general idea of what stats/sprites are shit or not.
    Doesn't matter if your somewhat bad at the idea, the attempt is what matters.
    So...yeah.
    Oh, and no cancer on it, we try to get actual work done.

• I do bad stuff ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

@Hailtion oh trust me I hate when people are toxic and cancerous so that isn't an issue. As for discord I don't generally know what that is but I can get it if you want but if it is like voice chat I don't talk much.

• @Hailtion ok that sprite with the gold trim is sexy

now for the stats the stats are ok the only problem i have with them is the mp cost, the stat bonuses and the range

ill start with the mp cost: that mp cost is hella cheap for a long range shield maybe buff it to like 120-145

onto the stat bonuses: try to stick to the theme of adding a little bit of attack and mp at the cost of speed and defence

and lastly the range: 13 range is 3 tiles short of the bgun i would probably bring that down to 8 range so that is just short of being a staff range

the rest: the rest of this idea is pretty well balanced and refined i like it

• A Waste of Matter

@ergona2-0 These isn't supposed to be all that much in terms of damage. These shots are supposed to be similar to Nut's blue paralyze bolts, so we kept low damage, although we have considered buffing it.

MP cost is pretty low, but 120+ range is too much, maybe 105-110.

Range is supposed to be high, it's a "sniper" shield (with low damage.)

Stats: Stats will probably get changed, we didn't really decide on good stats so i just came up with those, they are up for change.

• The Living Cancer

Pretty nice sprite :ok_hand:

• The Great Cabbage Thief

Idk why but those both remind me of the wall

Also why am i not a part of the spriter squad >.>

• A Waste of Matter

@Ashryver Because you never asked, i made a thread on it ;p

PM for invite if u want.

• Creativity Cafe ☕

@Hailtion Nice idea. Seems balanced.

nolly plx add

• Detective

@loudman42069 Gz for your necrobump.

• Lolicons

Noice I like the shield, we don't really have that many shields in the game other than ogmur

Looks like your connection to Nilly's Realm was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.