The Dangers of Buying Prod Accounts

• First off @Moloch and @nilly if you could lock this for per say a safety warning to those who do infact do this.

Little background- I use to sell trade and buy accounts 24/7 using MPGH now for the most part i did not use a "Middle Man" I was and still am a very trusted member. Now for realm accounts we all know when you buy you should

1. Make sure you get the email connected to it
    2. Be sure to get proof that it is legit like per say have the seller have him type something in game on the account and screenshot for you.
    3. Never take what seems to be a UNREAL DEAL because more then half the time its a scam.

Never go first unless user is HIGHLY VOUCHED AND TRUSTED or USE A MIDDLEMAN.

Now when you buy a realm account its still a huge danger the seller could go back to kabam say a bunch of BS Kabam will ask for paypal transaction ID's creation date of account maybe pet etc etc and if they give that info they then get the account back and youre out of luck. Now as a seller and buyer i can tell you i have been scammed exactly like that and as well went first on a account the user tried to run off with my account i then messaged kabam and got the account back the next few days so this first hand i know works.

I WARN YOU ALL WHEN BUYING A PROD ACCOUNT ITS VERY RISKY AND DANGEROUS DO NOT DO IT UNLESS YOU TRUST THE USER VERY MUCH AND OR THEY ARE VERY VERY TRUSTED.

If you would like to know anything else regarding Prod Account Selling/Trading/Buying im open questions pm me on forums or In Game - Monsterxtl is my name Hope this can help you guys!

For Proof of my MPGH heres my account link as well as Vouch Thread if im needed to prove this further id be happy to. Good Day Everyone!

Account Link-
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/member.php?u=3109029

Vouch Thread-
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=965283

• Plebs

The voucher thing should go for all trades. I used to base it off of how good their accounts were, but I got scammed by a yellow star.

Looks like your connection to Nilly's Realm was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.