Recruiting for Strawberry Milk!

• Our group is recruiting for Strawberry milk, It is very easy to finish the guild application and we are a funny, helpful guild that opens keys and does daily things every day.
    All you have to answer are these questions, And you may be entering Strawberry Milk! Remember, Strawberry milk is a proffesional guild, For more experienced players. Good luck, And be honest!

IGN Name:

Do you play Prod realm/ Normal realm:

On a scale of 1-10 How experienced are you with Nillys realm:

How much life can you earn in one week average:

Do you know anyone in Strawberry Milk:

How many stars do you have:

On a scale of 1-10 How hard are tombs for you:

On average How much do you play a day:

Why should we choose you:

Just finish these questions And you might be a member of strawberry milk!!!
    Good luck, I will decide if you are the right one for us, Some guildies will help too.
    If you are invited i will message you in less than a week to invite you, We might have lots of applications. :D

• IGN Name:Tyron

Do you play Prod realm/ Normal realm: Yes, I do, http://realmeye.com/player/Arraker

On a scale of 1-10 How experienced are you with Nillys realm: currently, not much, because I just started, but I already have a sturdy account and am almost maxed on a necro.

How much life can you earn in one week average: Well, I don't usually farm life pots, but I'd say… (an amount of pots adding up to lifes), maybe 4-7

Do you know anyone in Strawberry Milk: No,

How many stars do you have: currently,4 :/ But as I said, I just started.

On a scale of 1-10 How hard are tombs for you: I'd say, maybe 6

On average How much do you play a day: I play around 3-4 times a week for an hour or two.

Why should we choose you: Because uh... I'm a good player (I think)and I'm fun and honest... (I think... XD)

• IGN Name: Snakeyes

Do you play Prod realm/ Normal realm: yes

On a scale of 1-10 How experienced are you with Nillys realm: 8-10

How much life can you earn in one week average: idk… 0? Don't do many tombs. Nor do I solo them.

Do you know anyone in Strawberry Milk: nope. But u messaged me earlier

How many stars do you have: 17

On a scale of 1-10 How hard are tombs for you: i do it on a priest... not that hard? I don't rush.

On average How much do you play a day: varies... 30 min-2 hours. Depends on the day

Why should we choose you: I have 2 char slots (made them after the wipe). Haven't died on them yet. Mostly just walk around trying to get loot. 3/8 priest with cwand, t11 wand, st abraham wand, elder, exa hp, t4/5 tome. Other char is a fame farming necro 0/8. But don't plan on dying until i get killed...

• @Snakeyes::

IGN Name: Snakeyes

How much life can you earn in one week average: idk… 0? Don't do many tombs. Nor do I solo them.

On a scale of 1-10 How hard are tombs for you: i do it on a priest... not that hard? I don't rush.

On average How much do you play a day: varies... 30 min-2 hours. Depends on the day

Why should we choose you: I have 2 char slots (made them after the wipe). Haven't died on them yet. Mostly just walk around trying to get loot. 3/8 priest with cwand, t11 wand, st abraham wand, elder, exa hp, t4/5 tome. Other char is a fame farming necro 0/8. But don't plan on dying until i get killed...

I can't believe that you have 8-10/10 experience in nillys. 10 is being oops, 9 is being a red star and 8 has to be like 25 stars :P

• Toast Killer

@Hobo::

I can't believe that you have 8-10/10 experience in nillys. 10 is being oops, 9 is being a red star and 8 has to be like 25 stars :P

I think you made a mistake. You said "oops" when you meant "Varanus."

• @Hobo::

@Snakeyes::

It depends what you mean experience. I'm familiar with all the dungeons and gods cuz I play normal realm. There isn't much else to learn with nillysrealm. You just need to play it.

It depends what you mean experience. I'm familiar with all the dungeons and gods cuz I play normal realm. There isn't much else to learn with nillysrealm. You just need to play it.

If that's what we're talking about I have like 9/10.

• Creativity Cafe ☕

Uhh no. Just nope. I've known you long enough to say RIP PRIEST

• Creativity Cafe ☕

experience isn't on what u know about rotmg prod, its about what u know, and how long u have played/what star u have :P

• @ColdBlade::

@ColdBlade::

You only have to say it once you know.

• IGN Name (In Game Name Name? O.o): Theidril

Do you play Prod realm/ Normal realm: Yes, and I ain't too shabby ;) http://www.realmeye.com/player/Forgar

On a scale of 1-10 How experienced are you with Nillys realm: Um, well does this count all of it or just the private server aspects of it? In other words, does this count my experience with normal realm? If it does, then probably 7/10 if not, then maybe like 5/10. I just started and I'm only 3 stars (I don't die much ^^') but I've picked up pretty quick.

How much life can you earn in one week average: I can solo about 1 tomb a day with my rogue, so if I really try I could probably do about about ~20 life a week. If I took it easier (which I usually do) and just did whatever I wanted without sticking to a farming plan, then maybe like ~12 life a week.

Do you know anyone in Strawberry Milk: Nope. This is what I'm signing up is for right? c:

How many stars do you have: 3(See above^)

On a scale of 1-10 How hard are tombs for you: 10 is harder right? Then probably a 3. I can solo them on my rogue and I always rush for others :3

On average How much do you play a day: 30 min-1 hr.

Why should we choose you: This is kind of a silly question. I could write anything I want right here, that I'm nice, generous; cool; funny; happy; overly happy… sometimes annoying, and a valuable teammate in the game. But... um, well, I just listed why you should recruit me XD

• Toast Killer

@Theidril::

Do you play Prod realm/ Normal realm: Yes, and I ain't too shabby ;) http://www.realmeye.com/player/Forgar

Wait a minute, I know you! XD

• Former Staff

On a scale of 1-10 How experienced are you with Nillys realm: 10

How much life can you earn in one week average: on prod or on nillys? on prod anywhere from 30 to maybe 65 depending on what i do.. nillys hmm maybe 13 mil with copy pasta

Do you know anyone in Strawberry Milk: no

How many stars do you have: 5

On a scale of 1-10 How hard are tombs for you: if 1 is the low end (extremely easy)… 1

On average How much do you play a day: too much

Why should we choose you: I'm Q.

Note: Don't actually want to join your guild ;p

• Do you play Prod realm/ Normal realm: No, how did I get here whats Prod? Wasn't I playing club penguin?

On a scale of 1-10 How experienced are you with Nillys realm: 3.14159265

How much life can you earn in one week average: I sell souls to Satan and in return he gives me life so probably a few million a day.

Do you know anyone in Strawberry Milk: No wtf why are you putting people inside Strawberry milk what is this cannibalism?

How many stars do you have: I don't own any stars, they're really hot.

On a scale of 1-10 How hard are tombs for you: I'm not Laura croft so I don't explore many tombs but I reckon I could do alright.

On average How much do you play a day: I play with myself alot.

Why should we choose you: Cause i'm cool right?

• @Varanus::

@Theidril::

Wait a minute, I know you! XD

You know me in Normal realm? O.o
    Or are you talking about the tomb incident? X)

• Former Staff

here is my app devon style

my prod acc has 8/8 wizzy 90/88/75 heal mheal elec pet

im age 15

im the oldest active player on nillys (tied with Q)

tombs are 0 difficult for me

almost a yr exp on nillys

i make 15+ life in 4 hrs on prod

• Former Staff

also i have 64 stars and a tablet wizarf on prod

• IGN Name:Paypay00

Do you play Prod realm/ Normal realm:yes

On a scale of 1-10 How experienced are you with Nillys realm:7

How much life can you earn in one week average:2-3

Do you know anyone in Strawberry Milk:yes

How many stars do you have:5

On a scale of 1-10 How hard are tombs for you:6

On average How much do you play a day:3-4

Why should we choose you:because i want to be able to help out and being able to do many more things like the guild activity's you have included

• @zombieGirl::

On a scale of 1-10 How experienced are you with Nillys realm:7

Seems legit

• IGN Name: Faceaids

Do you play Prod realm/ Normal realm: I did before finding Nilly's. Currently have a 1/8 idling on prod.

On a scale of 1-10 How experienced are you with Nillys realm: 5, I've been playing here for a couple weeks.

How much life can you earn in one week average: ~5

Do you know anyone in Strawberry Milk: I recognize a lot of names but don't really "know" anyone at Nillys

How many stars do you have: 12 at Nillys, two accounts with ~20 each on prod

On a scale of 1-10 How hard are tombs for you: 3. I'm not a rusher but I don't have any problems handling a FFA

On average How much do you play a day: 4-5 hours on weekdays. I have a desk job where I don't do anything so I just play Rotmg all day.

Why should we choose you: I'm honest, fun to play with, and online frequently.

Unrelated: I was previously in a top 100 US Warcraft guild. I think that speaks for my ability to play video games and interact with a guild.

• @Hobo::

or if you have a guy on the legends

• Creativity Cafe ☕

@teensmasher::

or if you have a guy on the legends

In which he does

• yeah #20 on monthly lol
    but no, legends isn't hard, its just farming. Experience is how old you are, or how long you've played.

• Former Staff

oops doesnt know anything special about the server. you only praise him bc he has regular rank and actually looks at minichat

Looks like your connection to Nilly's Realm was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.