Recruiting for Strawberry Milk!

• @Hyde::

@Devon::

oops doesnt know anything special about the server. you only praise him bc he has regular rank and actually looks at minichat

Rofl, he's active and has an expansive knowledge of the game and the prices. He doesn't comment on the forums like an idiot and is active with the community. He's helpful and he knows his stuff. Please.

Dvon is active. He's helpful. He is not an idiot. Devon hacked the server before. Devon knows stuff.

• @Moloch::

Dvon is active. He's helpful. He is not an idiot. Devon hacked the server before. Devon knows stuff.

So devon is also 10/10?

• @Hobo::

@Moloch::

So devon is also 10/10?

11/10.

• Wiki Editor

Few things.

1. This is not a contest.
    2. Devon is usually right when he's not trying to be an uber-troll, and he is correct here. In the scope of this Private Server, I am NOT special, I am NOT unique. Neither is Devon. No one is, save Nilly and the staff who actively make this server a fun place for the rest of us to play. We are measured by what we contribute to the world, not what we take from it.
    3. Stay on-topic please, the folks at Strawberry Milk do not deserve this kind of thread hijacking. They made this thread to recruit, not to allow us to squabble over meaningless things.

• IGN Name: kelvinzed

Do you play Prod realm/ Normal realm: kinda i dont play it that much anymore cause am broke :( https://www.realmeye.com/player/AxdragonAX

On a scale of 1-10 How experienced are you with Nillys realm: 6? maybe 5

How much life can you earn in one week average: 2 or more or less i dont do tombs

Do you know anyone in Strawberry Milk: Climax and other people names i forgot

How many stars do you have: 17

On a scale of 1-10 How hard are tombs for you: 4 or 5 meh

On average How much do you play a day:6 hours sometimes or more or less

Why should we choose you: I need a guild and am pretty good :3

UPDATE: Got a guild dont need to be here :D

• NECROPOST

Looks like your connection to Nilly's Realm was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.