New Class, The Shrine Maiden

• Famous Forumers

Hello everyone, this is an idea ive been working on for a long time, and I think it'd be the right time to reveal it.
    *Special thanks to : Charizard, Panacea (Noel) for discussing balancing with me, and BLOODQWEN for outlining some of the sprites(He did the basic charms, while I did the projectiles and the skin)

Class Idea, The Shrine Maiden

0_1463879835732_Archer Skin.png

Shrine Maiden
    "This priestess of the shrine was friends with the ninja, and left her village in order to help the fight against the madgod"
    On the character selection screen, her description would read
    "The Shrine Maiden uses her mystical charms to weaken her enemys, and her katana to rend them to bits"

• This classes uses Katanas and Paper Charms It wears Robes and relies on your doging ability aswell as your overall skill to support your team mates and deal damage yourself. It also benefits from the Wis Modifier allowing it's supporting ability to reach new heights-*

Stats of the Shrine Maiden
    0_1463885311930_Papa Bless4.jpg

The Paper Charm
    The Paper Charm is the Shrine Maidens ability, it fires a projectile that gives weaken to enemy, which increases in
    length rather than potency as you go higher up the tiers.

-How Weaken works on enemys-
    Weaken is a debuff, and like all debuffs it gives an enemy a negative effect. Instead of what it does to players, weaken gives enemys 25% less damage (Which is less than what it does to players, 50%). An example of this would be if you were fighting a White Demon.White Demons have bullets that do 45 damage that are armor piercing, you launch the charm and hit it, giving it 25% less damage. The bullet'sdamage drops from 45, to 34. It seems miniscule now, but when fighting enemys with dangerous shot guns the lesser amounts of damagereally add up making this class a widely wanted support option in all situations.

Tiered Abilitys

• Basic Paper Charm
      0_1463880265681_Charm1.png
      "A basic paper charm that's been discontinued, still works just fine though"
      Tier: Starter (0)
      Projectile
      0_1463880325594_Charm(1).png
      -Gives weaken to enemys for 2 seconds
      Damage: 35 - 40
      MP Cost: 40
      Range: 15.3
      (PSpeed : 295)
      (LTime: 520)
      Ignores Defense
      (Is effect by the WisMod, and the weaken effect will get steadily stronger up to a maximum of 2 seconds at max wis)

Priestess Charm
    0_1463881072314_Charm2.png
    "A charm integral to holy shrines, it's not strong alone but has enough strength in numbers to ward off even the strongest of demons"

Tier : 1
    Projectile
    0_1463881221091_Charm(2).png
    Damage: 45 - 60
    -Gives weaken to enemy for 3 seconds
    MP Cost: 55
    (Pspeed : 295)
    Ignores Defense
    + 20 HP
    (Is effect by the WisMod, and the weaken effect will get steadily stronger up to a maximum of 2 seconds at max wis)

• Holy Charm
      0_1463881627409_Charm3.png
      "A charm used by the head priests of holy shrines, it gives off a distinct aura and gives off a faint glow"

Tier: 2
      Projectile
      0_1463881636979_Charm(3).png
      Damage: 45 - 60
      -Gives weaken to enemy for 3.5 seconds
      MP Cost: 65
      Ignores Defense
      + 2 Defense

Dojo Charm
    0_1463881903248_Charm4.png
    "A charm, which was engraved out of a slab of wood in a hidden dojo which flourished among the ninja community, It is said to have the blessings of all the ninja who participatied in training there"

Tier: 3
    Projectile
    0_1463881945290_Charm(4).png
    Damage: 60 - 75
    -Gives weaken to enemy for 4 seconds
    MP Cost: 75
    Ignores Defense
    + 3 SPD
    Fame Bonus : 1%

• *Noble Charm
      0_1463882050721_Charm5.png
      "Blessed by the holy shogun, this charm is used by his nobles, when placed above your head its said to give the blessed a much more powerful ward than any normal charm"
      Tier: 4
      Projectile
      0_1463882230193_Charm(5).png
      Damage: 75 - 85
      -Gives weaken to enemy for 4 seconds
      MP Cost: 85
      Ignores Defense
      + 3 WIS
      Fame Bonus : 2%

Demonic Charm
    0_1463882295603_Charm6.png
    "Dispite it's name, this charm has a negative effect on demons. It was forged by the Hunters Guild out of demons blood, and when used against monsters it gives a much more potent effect than other charms."

Tier: 5
    Projectile
    0_1463882387684_Charm(6).png
    Damage: 85 - 95
    -Gives weaken to enemy for 4.5 seconds
    MP Cost: 95
    Ignores Defense
    +2 ATK
    Fame Bonus : 3%

• Sanctified Charm
      0_1463882676306_Charm7.png
      "A charm reserved for only for the emperor, made from blessed paper and thin layers of golden dragon scales, this gives the strongest warding imaginable and causes strong acid like burns to
      any monster that comes into contact with it

Tier: 6
      Projectile
      0_1463882668314_Charm(7).png
      Damage: 100-110
      -Gives weaken to enemy for 5 seconds
      MP Cost: 95
      Ignores Defense
      +4 DEF
      Fame Bonus : 4%

Now, we move onto UTS. These unlike some UTs in the game give the class a different playstyle, and will be somewhat difficult to explain.

• The Charm of Chaos
      0_1463883542764_Charm8.png
      "A dangerous and foul-smelling charm inscribed on a cursed scroll. Legend has it that the Shrine Maiden wielding this shall be subjected to long intense pain that results in pure insanity."

Projectile
      0_1463883564900_Charm(8).png
      Projectile Stats
      Damage: 90-160
      Range: 6
      (PSpeed: 300)
      (LTime: 200)
      (Amplitude: 0.2)
      (Frequency: 1)
      Gives Curse for 5 seconds
      -Buffs on Self-
      Berserk for 3 seconds
      Damaging for 3 seconds
      Sick for 3 sceonds
      -Passive Bonuses-
      +2 Atk
      -2 Def
      Fame Bonus: 6%
      On use instead of costing MP, this item costs 160 HP meaning that you can and will die from it if you attempt to spam it, other than that it has no cool downs what so ever

More to come soon, im kinda tuckered out right now
    Enjoy and post reviews in the comments below
    -TurtleBat

• @turtlebat this reminds me of that anime nisekoi when the episode that onodera and the others wore shrine maiden costumes and decide to do some ero...nevermind.

anyways I personally like the idea of a new class...since I'm not good with anything in particular I'd like to try playing this one :)

• 10/10 no add meme
    but anyways this is a really good idea and it reminds me of the chinese culture alot.
    And the attack and ability are quite a good combination beacuse u can weaken the enemy and u get the chance to go in and take less damage.
    +1 nice job!

• I fap to dank memes

10/10 much add

• Wake me up inside

are you crazy? 390spd

• Creativity Cafe ☕

0_1463885092476_upload-70999c5a-688f-42ff-ac9d-e11057593b65
    Damn must be a pretty fast class.

• Famous Forumers

@Pringle said:

0_1463885092476_upload-70999c5a-688f-42ff-ac9d-e11057593b65
    Damn must be a pretty fast class.

I fixed it, thanks for the info though

• Ok,now that's balanced.

• Wiki Editor

Pretty nice job! Would love fucking up that girl tho hehehehehehehe.... jk, that's strange

Some math ain't right tho... most of them, you're counting as if the char leveled up 20 times, but you only level up 19 times so, that's how you get 19.

HP: 130+(25x19) does NOT equal 570 (that's a wizzy even though it's 575). It's 605.
    MP: You're fine.
    SPD: 390??? wow she gets around pretty well....
    (wait, just noticed you edited that, thank god lol)
    still, 10+(1.5x19) does NOT equal 42. It's 38.5.
    DEX: 12+(1x19) if you're going average does NOT equal 32. It's 31. that may need fixing
    ATK: 10+(1.5x19) if you're going average does NOT equal 40. It's 38.5 rounded up to 39. may need fixing
    VIT: 12+(1.5x19) if you're going average does NOT equal 23. It's 40.5 rounded up to 41. That's a bit fucked up, eh? That's a lot of VIT.
    WIS: 15+(1.5x19) if you're going average does NOT equal 42. It's 43.5 rounded to 44. May need fixing.

Overall great idea! Nice!

• Famous Forumers

Shitty low timed bump

• the twirl is a +1!

10/10 ADD!!

There is nothing wrong with this in my eyes

but maybe its because im spinning....

• Creativity Cafe ☕

Sorry for beign a bummer, but its says on the format that You must follow themes(Katana=Hide), OR give a good reason why

• @xlindowlx this is a typical shrine maiden outfit

quite robe like

• Famous Forumers

@xlindowlx said:

Sorry for beign a bummer, but its says on the format that You must follow themes(Katana=Hide), OR give a good reason why

BOY
    THIS IS A NEW FUCKING CLASS
    get out

• I don't care

If its gonna be a robe class then make the sprite have a robe

• Famous Forumers

@Charizard said:

If its gonna be a robe class then make the sprite have a robe

look at the above photo, they dont wear huge robes (W I Z A R D S I Z E) Robes
    best i can do is extend it down a little but, not not have it completely cover

• @TurtleBat actually weak doesnt reduce your damage by 50% , it reduces your attack stat to 0
    (so you only do 50% of the base damage of the weapon)
    thats all i does ;)
    like armor broken reduces your defence to 0
    and slow reduces your speed to 0

• Famous Forumers

@Icadragon said:

@TurtleBat actually weak doesnt reduce your damage by 50% , it reduces your attack stat to 0
    (so you only do 50% of the base damage of the weapon)
    thats all i does ;)
    like armor broken reduces your defence to 0
    and slow reduces your speed to 0

read the rest
    0_1463899061472_wowica.PNG

• oh good lord

now thats what i call

"another class update"

• Famous Forumers

@Isaac-da-baz said:

oh good lord

now thats what i call

"another class update"

god damnit

• Lovecraft

@TurtleBat like the anime sousei no onmyouji

• Yeah, it needs to look more like a robe.
    The typical shrine maiden outfit covers the entire body, except the face, hair and hands.

Take a look at the Nexus no Miko skin, it's sort of got it right. The colours, and places exposed are correct.
    Nexus no Miko literally translates to "Shrine Maiden of the Nexus."

• Everlasting Destiny

Just an opinion, but robes make whatever class you are using slightly squishy... I know that the ability weakens the enemy so that you can get hit but take less damage, but robes are mainly used for ranged classes that can stand back and dodge the bullets. If the robe is going to be the armor then it could be an idea to boost the max defence to 30 or something to make it a little easier to play with, because if you miss the ability then you are going to have to tank some major amounts of damage.

• Looks good need add to the game to see what he can do a robe,katana? can use different combinations of items

• Creativity Cafe ☕

@Megatwoo Dude, this class with that combination of items, can be literally a high dps dealer.
    Good example of it would be the WIS from robes and the T5 Charm.
    You can rekt shit, and with the Shaitan Katana, you become basically somewhat the most dmg dealing class.

Looks like your connection to Nilly's Realm was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.