A Suggestion To Guilds.

• A Waste of Matter

Please Read @NR-Staff

<WARNING: THIS IS A LONG POST>

Alrighty, so this is an idea that i believe should be taken under consideration.

GUILD PRIVILEGES:

1). FUNCTION SETTINGS:

So basically, the Founder (or anyone who is given the privilege), will have the ability to give other players in the guild the privilege of being able to:

• Kick guild players
    • Promote guild players
    • Other functions

Also, the Founder will be able to give other players this function if he/she believes that the guild member should receive it.

This is to make sure that any guild member, let's say a leader that has been kicking a good amount of players for bad reasons, loses the ability to promote/kick players while still staying in the guild and retaining their rank.

2). DETAILED OPTIONS AND FUNCTIONS:

Kicking:

In order to kick a member, you have to have the following:

• Kicking privilege enabled
    • Officer rank or up to be able to have kicking privilege
    • A detailed reason

This is what i mean by "detailed reason":

When kicking a player, it will pop up a screen, much similar to an admin's screen when banning someone, that will show the name of the person being kicked. It will ask why the person is being kicked. The "Kick Board" that will be in the Guild Hall will be viewable to all guild members to see who was kicked and why.

An addition to Kicking:

On the Kick Board, it should show the name of the person who was kicked, who kicked him/her, the reason, and what time it happened (last one isn't really needed).

Another-another addition to Kicking:

There should be a "Kick Cooldown", that only allows somebody to be kicked once every 5 minutes. This rule doesn't apply to the Founder.

Flagging:

This is still an odd idea that i have, and i'm questionable about it, but i'll present it anyway.

Flagging is open to every guild member, and can only be done to a member every 10 minutes.

NOTE: All of these options are represented by viewing the Guild Chronicle (think that's what it's called) in the guild hall. More functions will be there when you have more privileges.

Flagging is when you send a private message to a designated Leader or Founder that is on of off at that time, and you report a possible problem in the guild.

EX: An obnoxious Guild Leader threatening to kick other members for bad reasons.

3). PROMOTION SYSTEM:

Basically, promoting any guild member will only be possible if you have a privilege that allows you to promote other players. You must be at least Officer rank in the guild to receive this privilege.

NOTE: With what i'm suggesting, things like kicking and promoting will not be accessible by rising ranks, but by privileges that have been given by Guild Founders or Guild Leaders that have been given the privilege to kick or promote. If anyone's still curious about the layout of this, it's like if you, at this time, go to a Guild Chronicle as a leader. You'll see a kick, demote, and promote button. It'll be something like that.

4). CO-FOUNDERS:

The name says it all, really.
    The Guild Founder is able to give up to 2 other players the same privileges that they have. The only thing that's different about Co-Founders and Founders is that the Founder has the ability to remove the Co-Founder(s). The Founder is also able to give one of the Co-Founders the rank of Founder. This will bring the original Founder to the Co-Founder rank.

WHAT'S MY MAIN PURPOSE HERE?

<Deleted.> (10/23/16)

Along with that, i threw in other actual suggestions that i believe will benefit guilds. But i'd like for at least my original idea to get accepted.

Thank You.

• Admin

So basically make this because I'm special snowflake
    no.

• A Waste of Matter

@Knorrex Not really.

If you read it, it will effect the guild system in a (intentionally) positive way.

There's no way you could read the WHOLE thing and make a good response in the 2 minutes of the post's existence. :neutral_face:

• Admin

@Hailtion but I don't want to

• A Waste of Matter

@Knorrex Then please don't hate on a possibly good idea that you haven't read.

Please.

• @Hailtion I think its a pretty good idea.
    P.S. If you need a guild, Gronda's Queendom is still accepting applicants

• @Knorrex haha exactly, all i read was this anyways and i knew this was all about him
    |In short, i'd like to join and guild without one person in specific kicking just because of who i am, and i didn't even do anything to the person. The Guild Founder wants to keep the other member AND invite me, but it's causing problems. And if the Guild Founder is to bring me to Leader rank, the same rank as the other person, then the other person may leave. And i'm afraid that the other person will kick everyone that's Officer and below."

this definately sounds like a personal problem

• A Waste of Matter

@Myboiz It is.

(and if you're quoting a post post, put a ">" before the quote for it to have a nice format).

oh, and one more thing:

WHAT'S MY MAIN PURPOSE HERE?

I stated why i made the post, and gave an example. The example is about a situation that i'm in atm that lead me to make this post.

State a way that the situation that i explained can't effect others?

You're both still missing the point. :neutral_face:

The actual post, and what ideas i've brought to the table. I do state an EXAMPLE that has to do with me, but there are also a good 40+ lines of actual ideas that you're looking over entirely.

Put aside the purpose for the idea, and please input your honest suggestion on ideas #1-4.

Thank you.

• @Hailtion again if its your main purpose i dont see how its benefiting anyone else but you? idk anyone who really has this problem, uneccessary tbh. the guild stuff should be kept the way it is in PROD.

• A Waste of Matter

@Myboiz I don't play prod anymore. xD

It's all explained in the post. And not just focused on that one thing that i said.

4). CO-FOUNDERS:

The name says it all, really.
    The Guild Founder is able to give up to 2 other players the same privileges that they have. The only thing that's different about Co-Founders and Founders is that the Founder has the ability to remove the Co-Founder(s). The Founder is also able to give one of the Co-Founders the rank of Founder. This will bring the original Founder to the Co-Founder rank.

And...

An addition to Kicking:

On the Kick Board, it should show the name of the person who was kicked, who kicked him/her, the reason, and what time it happened (last one isn't really needed).

Another-another addition to Kicking:

There should be a "Kick Cooldown", that only allows somebody to be kicked once every 5 minutes. This rule doesn't apply to the Founder

Pretty sure that these have nothing to due with the short story that i wrote at the end of the post. xD

Tell me how those suggestions are a bad idea? Because i think that it saying who-kicked-who and Co-Founders are a great idea.

EDIT: The Guild System in NR is different to Prod's Guild System. The higher the Guild Hall's rank is, the more people it can hold. Which is ALSO a good idea.

• Wake me up inside

i don't think any of these idea's are necessary.

they don't accept two founder's either

• A Waste of Matter

@milktea They are NEW ideas.

So...2 founders.

I also like the idea of knowing who-kicked-who in a guild so that nobody is throwing names at each other.

I understand that it says it in yellow text when it happens, but what if nobody is on/notices it when it happens?

• @Hailtion never said it was a bad idea just suggesting we dont need unnecessary changes :), you can literally reread what i said

• A Waste of Matter

@Myboiz A good amount of what's up there, such as the promotion idea, was made then...when i was making the post.

I generally don't really care much for those now, i just want the way to see who-kicked-who.

• My Mixtape is Fire

Honestly, I think you just need to stop doing whatever it is that makes people hate (strongly dislike) you.

• A Waste of Matter

@Panacea People don't (i hope), just one person in specific.

I literally didn't meet the kid before and he just started throwing death threats off the wall (and i proceeded to make jokes of it).

And he hasn't really let up, so i just ignore him in game and on forums.

• I fap to dank memes

So pretty much what I see is people complaining about the ideas without reading them? Good job, way to state your opinion without knowing what you're stating an opinion on, honestly I feel like its just the last part that made everyone hate the post, it gives the impression to someone who hasn't looked at the full thing that you're just whining because you want in a guild but want things to be different. Whether thats true or not, I still think that some of these ideas are good, and would definitely help with communication in guilds n shit. Overall besides the ending, nice post

• A Waste of Matter

It's ok, but isn't co-founder basically leader? (Insert K4PP4 here)

• Wake me up inside

@mysterious you are missing the point. None of these idea's are needed. If you can't manage a fucking guild with the way it is currently, why make a guild then?

Good idea ≠ useful

• A Waste of Matter

@mysterious I fear that i write too much and people don't want to read all of it. :(

@milktea any suggestions?

• RototoLyfe

@Hailtion Hey, just finished reading it. I actually really like this idea! I could be useful, since guild members get kicked without reasons I've seen. So this could really be useful! +1 on this! :)

• @Hailtion I have a strong feeling that you mean me with the last text lol. And yeah, these ideas arent really needed.

• A Waste of Matter

@Hoe A litttttle. :no_mouth:

But i've actually deided to make a new guild at this point, so it's all good.

There are also times where a Guild Founder may randomly go inactive for months, and i'd be good there's a 2nd power in the guild.

• @Hailtion said:

Also, the Founder will be able to give other players this function if he/she believes that the guild member should receive it.

Officer rank or up to be able to have kicking privilege

You must be at least Officer rank in the guild to receive this privilege.

Nice contradiction .-.

• A Waste of Matter

@Moloch How so?

Let me restate it:

To be eligible for the Kicking Privilege, you need:

• To have Officer rank or up in the guild, no member or initiate can get it under any circumstance.
    • Any Kicking/Promoting privileges must be given to a player by the Founder.

I believe that you were misunderstood by the 2nd one. when i say "Officer rank or up to be able to have kicking privilege", it was intended to be a restatement of the 3rd one.

Those 3 quotes are from different sections of the post. As of late, i've attempted to restate part of what i'm presenting if the post gets too long so that people can still understand what i'm trying to achieve. I wrote an extra to that at the end of the post, but people took it the wrong way.

I'm still a little confused on what you didn't understand.

• @Hailtion said:

I'm saying that here you say the founder can give it to people if he thinks they should be able to have it. Then you say that you have to be rank to get it. I'm just saying you need to re-phrase that. It makes the reader beleive that the founder can give any member any ability he/she thinks they should.

Looks like your connection to Nilly's Realm was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.