Supreme Team: Application Forum

• The Nexus

This post is deleted!

• ObamaBin
    I started playing about 3 days ago after getting bored of prod (RoTMG).
    At realm I would be around an 8, at nillys I guess around a 6. (probably with realm you mean nillys)
    I played prod like I said.
    Today I died with 3/8 priest with 450 basefame I guess it isn't that special/important. It was my main character tho.
    I am probably 11 but can be around 3 if you ask me to.
    I don't harm the community unless giving items to starters is hurting the community.
    My best character right now is 2/8 (spd, def) it's a priest.
    Not really good at anything than healing.
    I can treat anyone like family if he/she is nice to me.
    I like to do Asylums I guess I am decent at it, I generally don't do tombs because I can't wait.
    I am a nice person willing to help out others. (such as giving free stuff)
    Looking for some guys to play with and have fun with. Just like realm it seems like the game is more fun when you have people to play with, do dumb stuff and have fun with.

• The Nexus

@obambin please answer the 13th question, otherwise you look good to go!

• @KolaFrmSxpreme I count 13 my last sentence is 13 :)

• It's Just Me ^_^

Id like to apply but dont ya think theres too many questions?

• The Nexus

@obamabin There are 14 questions :P

• It's Just Me ^_^

@obamabin you forgot the rank question

• @KolaFrmSxpreme you edited that in? Or am I blind? :P well I have 7 stars since I just started. :

• The Nexus

Edited, and I have 15 and just started ;)

• @KolaFrmSxpreme already got 8 now! :P

• This post is deleted!

1. IGN: BlackPie
    2. For a few months now.
    3. 6/10
      4.Yes i have played prod
    4. Yes a couple times before. Recently a 7/8 huntress.
    5. 7/10
      7.I dont really have any intention of harming the community at all
    6. Warrior 8/8
    7. Im not a rusher i do merch when im trying to get a item.
    8. Sure
    9. Im alright at tombs but i dont have alot of experience but i do got some. I dont have much experience in asylums really at all i do not really do them often.
    10. I could host dungeons for the guild.
    11. 54 - 10 orange star
    12. I want to be apart of the guild because it looks like a pretty active guild and im just looking for like a guild to play with some people and have fun.

• This post is deleted!

• @robert123213 13. 54 - 10 orange star

1. I want to be apart of the guild because it looks like a pretty active guild and im just looking for like a guild to play with some people and have fun.

• This post is deleted!

• Donor

1. HSTL
    2. less than a week ago!
    3. Prod: 10, Nilly's: 7.5 (Need more experience with certain dungeons)
    4. Yeap http://www.realmeye.com/player/flackojody
    5. Not as of yet, all my characters have been for experience/class quests.
    6. Probably 10 and it bugs my gf
    7. No
    8. 6/8 Wizzy, my only char currently as it's difficult to justify waiting in queue to re-max. I will soon however
    9. I don't die much?
    10. Sure
    11. Relatively
    12. I'm quite active as it's the summer
    13. 8 :D (However it's worth noting i've had 2 characters so far and am at ~1k base fame on my current wizard)
    14. I want to be a part of the guild b/c I'm a brokeboi from canada and want to surround my life in all the artificial supreme i can to avoid these exchange rates and surcharge fees. Also I'd just like to join a guild and this one seems professional + fun.

• The Nexus

Sorry about that inactivity moment, that was me and laptop complications, stay loyal ppl!

• A Waste of Matter

Why the fuck not? Worst-to-Worst: I leave the guild.

What is your IGN?
    Hailtion.
    When did you start playing Nilly’s Realm?
    August of last year, so about 10 months.
    How would you rate your skill at realm? (10 being extremely skillful, 1 being a trash bucket).
    8-10.
    Have you ever played prod? (Normal Realm).
    For like...4-5 years. But that's when i started, i took alot of breaks.
    Have you ever lost a very important/main character?
    Lost my Skuld rogue... :(. But now i'm using the Twilight Archmage. (I'm referring to right now, i've had better characters.)
    On a scale from one to ten, how chill are you? (10 being extremely chill, 1 being serious at all times)
    Usually around a 9. In my opinion, the lowest i've ever dropped to was a 5-6, and that's rare.
    Do you do anything harming the community? (Dragging, scamming, exploiting, hacking, begging, etc.)
    Present day: Not really. I've dragged on a few people in the past for the lols though.
    What is your best character, what is it’s class and how much stats is it maxed?
    8/8 Wizard, about 2K Base fame. Making 2 other characters at this time.
    Do you have any special skills? (Merching, rushing, etc.)
    Rushing, being able to get a crap ton of people to a dungeon via calling, shitposting, persuading admins to open shit. (has worked many times). :wink:
    Are you willing to treat everyone in your guild as your family?
    Like family? No. I will treat them like friends, because i look foward to having a fun time with my friends, and not have fun with them as if that's my family, that'd be boring. :laughing:
    Are you good at doing some of the more difficult dungeons? Please list them. (Asylums, Tombs, etc.)
    I can run all dungeons easily, though there are still risks, just like anyone else.
    How will you benefit our guild as a person?
    I donate alot, so i'll give people free shit everyone now and then. (highest item given, 3x doom bows to 3 different people, I don't like doom bows). Dungeon hosting, sometimes. Advice. Maxing assistance. Guild moderation.
    What rank are you? (How many stars do you have?)
    Stars: 57. Rank: 50.

But NAAAAAAAAH, i don't think i'm good enough. :wink:

• Famous Forumers

Dkjsahfhds
    7ish months ago idk
    Yes
    No
    Assassin, 0
    No
    Yes
    Asylums and Shatters
    I dont

• A Waste of Matter

@WhoeverMadeThisPost Extra Note: I'd be cool if Dkjash could join too. :wink:

• Famous Forumers

• I do bad stuff ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

1. Afatllama

2. 8 Months ago

3. 8

4. Yes

5. Yes i've lost an 8/8 7/8 6/8 ( and so on)

6. 10

7. Nope

8. Right Now? im on a 6/8 huntress just chilling and having fun

9. im pretty persuasive and i study psychology and law in college (its summer break right now)

10. I will take a bullet for anyone in the guild (Yes i am)

11. I can do all of them on a 0/8 if i have to

12. I will be the carer and girl who can make anyone happy and i am manipulative if i have to be

13. 28 working on getting orange star

14. Because i want to belong to a family and you seem like a very nice guy with a guild that can be an extension of my family :)

• tbh guild applications are so shitty and pointless. pls stop

• What is your IGN? - (RotmgHasU, yes I know I wish I could change it to)

When did you start playing Nilly’s Realm? - (A while back, but recently came back)

How would you rate your skill at realm? (10 being extremely skillful, 1 being a trash bucket) - (About a 8 at both Nilly and RotMG)

Have you ever played prod? (Normal Realm) - (Yes of course)

Have you ever lost a very important/main character? - (Well I tend to not die a lot, but on RotMG I lost my 4/8 knight, on Nilly, a few of my pretty good sorcs and wizards)

On a scale from one to ten, how chill are you? (10 being extremely chill, 1 being serious at all times) - (I'm about a 6 or 7, but I can be always chill or goofing off pretty much always :P)

Do you do anything harming the community? (Dragging, scamming, exploiting, hacking, begging, etc.) - (Hell no, I hate that kind of stuff).

What is your best character, what is it’s class and how much stats is it maxed? - (As of right now, it is my Sorcerer, 5/8 almost 6/8, and it has all tops and UT's, with about 500 fame)

Do you have any special skills? (Merching, rushing, etc.) - (I can Merch, I can kinda rush, and yea the rest is all skill)

Are you willing to treat everyone in your guild as your family? - (Of course, as long as it's a great guild :))=-

Are you good at doing some of the more difficult dungeons? Please list them. (Asylums, Tombs, etc.) - (I'm exceptional at Asylum's, Tomb's, Lab's, Jeeb's, OA's, and so on)

How will you benefit our guild as a person? - (Well for starters, I'm friendly, active, generous, and self-less, so you can solve the rest of that puzzle :P)

What rank are you? (How many stars do you have?) - (For now, I have a rank of 15, dark blue star. I know it's garbage)

Why do you want to be a part of the guild? - (I want to be part of this guild, because it seems nice, and active, and plus I want to be involved in a guild and in the NR community, hope you can consider me :))

• 1.DominusDom

1. I started playing around like 3 months ago
    2. I would rate myself at a 7
    3. Yes I have played prod before for around 2 years
    4. Since I am new at nillys realm I have only lost a 2/8 Ninja to fire bomb
    5. I would say a 8, I don't like getting serious (ruins the fun)
    6. I have never trolled or scammed in nillys or prod
    7. My best charater right now is a 7/8 Ninja with full UT gear
    8. I am pretty good at dodging bullets (other than that, I'm not to good at anything else
    9. As family? No. But as friends while being respectful? Yes.
    10. I know how to do tombs and Shatters. I can also rush through Asylums and other harder dungeons
    11. I will try to open dungeons when I have extra fame and help newer players level up when I have time.
    12. I have 14 stars at the moment(Dark blue star)
    13. I would fine it nice to be part of an active guild. Doing dungeons and farming sounds more fun with a guild :).

• Name: Novachiz

Experience: about three weeks ago

Skill: around 3 at prod, 7 at nillys

Prod?: yes

Losing important chars: no, I'm just trying to get fame for vaults and character slots before I start maxing

Chill: 9. I can be either chill or serious, but generally im chill

Harming community: no

Best chat: I just lost my pally, so I'm starting a new huntress. I don't Max them because I'm just trying to get fame

Skills: none. I was never good at prod, and so I never got to try out any skills

Guild: what do you mean, treat? My guild IS my family.

Hard dungeons: once again, I have no special skills. Basically I try to clear as much as I can, and rush a little bit at the same time.

Benefiting guild: I'm all about having ffun. I can give some items to weaker members and eventually start buying some keys

Rank: 11; light blue. I am, however, working on class quests for the ones I didn't get them on.

Reason: I like the idea of a chill guild that doesn't have unreasonable rules. This is my first guild on Nilly's, and I want to join one because I like being a part of the community and being able to communicate with friends.

Looks like your connection to Nilly's Realm was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.