Leadership positions of Crown

• Looking for general input from my guildies (and anybody else?) as to how the system 'should' work. What determines leader? Officer? I have a couple of methods I am considering, but I'd like to see what y'all think the process for picking out positions should be.

• Wiki Editor

In my guild I have an application process that involves several interview questions and conducted over forum PM. Yes, it's a lot of work for potential officers and leaders. Yes, it's more work for me. But I feel that this weeds out the lazy or uncommitted ones. The persons who care enough to answer some (frankly easy) questions about the guild and themselves are the persons I want as officers and leaders.

I started this more rigorous process after a particular officer left the guild without warning in a fit of anger. So far, it has worked well to retain officers.

Of course, this is just advice. Feel free to do as you see fit. 8-)

• JonTron's Birds

I'm coming back.
    You better be ready!
    -Jon :D

• @Oops::

I started this more rigorous process after a particular officer left the guild without warning in a fit of anger. So far, it has worked well to retain officers.

+1 8-)

• NR DYING

• Donor

I say, make a few "close friends" leaders, then have who ever you feel like could bring in some good players be Officers, and premote them if you find that they are trust worthy. That way when you look at your guild, it doesn't look like a dead guild with no officers/leaders. The idea is though, you don't want a lot of people as leaders, more officers than leaders. Only a select few that you can personally trust, and those that you find would fit the description of a leader. Hope this helps.

• Member Of The Mafia

@awlwong23 @rjnrools WHY TF R U REPLYING TO THIS IT WAS IN 2015 YOU FUCKING IDIOTS

• Donor

@Unidentifiable Oh shit whoops, I didn't see that xD

Looks like your connection to Nilly's Realm was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.