Official Idea Thread

• Post your ideas here.

We can't assure you that we'll implement it into the server, however if we see something we like, we'll add it.

THIS THREAD IS NOW LOCKED

You may post your ideas in separate personalised threads "Here"

Design Ideas MEGA Section
    This category is for the creative, to show their design ideas:

Equips (items, projectiles etc. with stats preferred), skins for characters, bosses, and mobs (full sprite sheets preferred), maps (ideas, dungeons, nexus etc), profile backgrounds.... pretty much anything NR and NR Forum related, that is visually creative as an idea or a design piece.

Please keep suggestion ideas in "Suggestions & Feedback"

@Cyeclops

• Former Staff

Greener nexus. A nexus that doesn't imply that it is night, but day. :)

Also, flowers in the nexus. ^.^

• @Devon::

Greener nexus. A nexus that doesn't imply that it is night, but day. :)

Also, flowers in the nexus. ^.^

But we have those things, you just got to walk some ways to get there. :)

• Permanent Spawners, or at least more GM's so they can keep the spawners in check. I volunteer.

• Hmm, I think I've got an idea.

How about hired assassins? Lets say you want to get revenge on a player that has did you wrong? Spend some fame and hire an assassin that will attempt to get her/him killed.

Not sure exactly how this would work just yet but it would be fun.

• @nilly::

Hmm, I think I've got an idea.

How about hired assassins? Lets say you want to get revenge on a player that has did you wrong? Spend some fame and hire an assassin that will attempt to get her/him killed.

Some… how about a lot. Also just purchase it and then the database will make the character die and give it the fame bonus etc and when the player goes online, the moment he/she goes to the character selection screen, it will say "Your (class) has been killed by the Assassin"

• Or maybe have a voting system, where a person can be voted into a scarab pit or something and have to fight to survive…

• Former Staff

@nilly::

NO NO NO

I'd have so many hits placed on me

• @nilly::

Or maybe have a voting system, where a person can be voted into a scarab pit or something and have to fight to survive…

This is the greatest Idea ever. Maybe we can add lions!

• @Devon::

@nilly::

NO NO NO

I'd have so many hits placed on me

Then good. Go die in there :lol:

• Nexus idea including pets: hi nilly, I think some pets should be implemented into nexus for fame (your choice, I suggest fairly high lol). The pets should not be OP and powerful, I would suggest ones that heal something small like 20HP and like 10MP (you choose of-course). This will stop people begging and demanding you for pets, including myself lmao. It will also make realm for fun and have something to look forward to (I.E getting fame to earn pets).

Now. If you were going to implement this nilly, you SHOULD make it so nobody but you and other leader, or whatever can spawn zombies and any other mob that is easy to kill but gives fame.

Thanks for reading, and I hope you take this I to consideration as i think many people would at least like this as a feature in the nexus.

P.S if you go ahead with this please make a cube pet as I really miss mine :p lol. Also still do competitions to earn the bigger pets! Those are awesome lol. Thanks nilly and keep up the awesome work <3

• Former Staff

@Daviesxxx::

Nexus idea including pets: hi nilly, I think some pets should be implemented into nexus for fame (your choice, I suggest fairly high lol). The pets should not be OP and powerful, I would suggest ones that heal something small like 20HP and like 10MP (you choose of-course). This will stop people begging and demanding you for pets, including myself lmao. It will also make realm for fun and have something to look forward to (I.E getting fame to earn pets).

Now. If you were going to implement this nilly, you SHOULD make it so nobody but you and other leader, or whatever can spawn zombies and any other mob that is easy to kill but gives fame.

Thanks for reading, and I hope you take this I to consideration as i think many people would at least like this as a feature in the nexus.

P.S if you go ahead with this please make a cube pet as I really miss mine :p lol. Also still do competitions to earn the bigger pets! Those are awesome lol. Thanks nilly and keep up the awesome work <3

I like the idea of pets being Devon-Exclusive. >:)

• Donor

Different color of dot for different rank in map

• Haunted cemetery dungeon! (You know the one from prod) it's a great dungeon. Should definitely be implemented :)

• Donor

I think this can be a good idea but horseman don't exist and mob in dungeon don't exist too :(

• I have a couple of ideas!
    1. Not sure how this would be implemented but how about guild hall chests? I mean at a certain upgrade so people cant just get a ton at the beginning but I think this would be a good idea!
    2. Being able to buy backpacks, Not sure how you would do this one either ha ha but it would be good and nice :D .
    3. This is more of a personal issue and maybe others but an idea of that there will be a rule or something to spawn player voted monsters if you're a spawner. A lot of spawners lately have been spawning whatever (Like an hour ago from when I posted this) and to me its kind of irritating since I'm the one of the players getting spawned stuff.
    4. Maybe some custom dyes and cloths? That would be cool
    5. I think you are already working on this, But a lot more Ut's and cool items, monsters, dungeons, ect.
    6. This one would be the hardest one do to I think, I've always wanted this in real realm. But being able to buy a "Spawn Key". For example If I wanted to have my own personal boss, or with my guild I could buy it and then it would open a portal and it would just be like a flat plains area with the boss/event sitting in the middle. These would obviously cost fame and it would help players like me that want more events but to be able to solo and get some whites off of them!
    Well these are my ideas! please check them out and I would love if some could get Implemented!

• Donor

Add a command like /npe to be a 0/8 :D

• Set Bonues -
    Jungle Shaman Set (Necromancer): 5 Dex, 5 Wis

Lab Set (Sorcerer): 3 Def, 5 Wis, 2 Att

Coral Set (Huntress): 5 Dex, 5 Wis

Holy Paladin Set (Knight): 5 Vit, 5 Def, 30 HP

Forgotten Kingdom Set (Archer): 5 Wis, 5 Att

The Values can be debated as such, but the idea stands…

-zeplinbearhead

• Hey peoples,

I think there should be another realm portal to go into. when 20+ people are in the same realm all near each other shooting, the game tends to lag quite a bit. By adding another realm portal I think it will reduce lag significantly making the game play-able :-)

Thanks!

• With the influx of new players after prod 22.7 got released, there are soooo many assassin poison-spammers. It makes it nearly unplayable to the point where you cant get damage in or even safely move. The only way I can think to combat this is to either remove the poison animation from the client or take it a step further and add a no-particles option like in the main Nilly's Client. It's not game-breaking or cheating and it actually would be helpful.

• Former Staff

don't really know if this is completely related, but how about a user group for perm-spawners (Pink color)
    for people to find us on mini chat and ask questions.
    just a thought

• Reboot Ability for Perm Spawners

As many people have noticed, the private server crashes a lot lately because of overspawning. I'm proposing that nilly, you should create a program for the perm spawners to reboot the server when down. This will be a great idea because: 1. Server can go up quicker after a crash like today, 2. If there is a lag problem, a perm spawner can reboot the server. I believe this is an amazing idea and it should be created for the perm spawners to utilize. pls add plz. :D

• As said before i'd like to see pets implemented in to the store, but with that like said again minimal particles would be handy as in prod, pets cause a significant amount of lag.

Then a nice concept with LMS would be the choice of if you want to do it, or not. Personally, I don't like high attention really.

If possible, look in to the spawn rate of O3's minions over-time, because it can cause chaos and lag.

More ranks and events possibly?

MORE PINK! You can never have enough pink!

• Donor

Lms Idea

Not allowed in arena Jugg And Oreo
    Hide commands :twisted:

Global

Remove ppl afk in realm after 5 min
    Afk ppl don't get fame
    Remove Dangerous mob when nobody in realm/serv crash
    Don't get fame while spectate mode

Donor Rank

Give /announce, /tq, /getquest to this rank

Commands

Make /closerealm Without go in realm to close like /closerealm Demon
    Make /kickall Kickall (only for perm)
    Make /lspawner List of players with Spawner Rank
    Make /killall To remove Static Thing Like Tree,Cube
    Make /limitTo create a limited spawn in realm for less lag. Like /limit Coral gift 20 when alot of players in serv
    Make /swho To see Spawner And Perm "On" in serv
    Make /shelp List of commands for rank 2 (spawner)
    Make /moblist List of mobs
    Make /donor To promote someone Rank 1 and give a tag "Donor"
    Make /effect Give to all player in map a effect. Like drunk or blind while lms :twisted: (perm)

Dream :D

Make /pet To get pet ;)
    Make /ban To ban someone for around 10 min (Only Perm)
    Make /lms To give a random item(stuff,pet,pot) for the winner of lms
    Make /visit To visit vault

Edit: Added more idea ;)

• Former Staff

@Winter::

Lms Idea

Make /lms To give a random item(stuff,pet,pot) for the winner of lms

and me right? :D

Looks like your connection to Nilly's Realm was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.