How to start off on the server! (Old Source)

• Alright time to give to the community! So recently I wasnt enjoying the server as much as i use to to i gave all my stuff away and I am going to start fresh! This will be updated daily with what drops i have achieved in the day and how I get them… This will include what characters i prefer to rebuild with or just to start "Fresh".
    =~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~
    1. Some people make a knight or a similar class first, i prefer a dagger class due to the fact they have high enough dps to get loot in on the mobs spawners spawn, but have enough range to play it safe, but not safe to the point its boring(Cough Summoner Cough)
    2. Never go for anything to hard and vault all items you achieve the second you get them! No need to get a knight set or a warrior set and die with it!
    3. After you have two solid characters store those vaults full of items of other characters you would possibly make in the future!
    =~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~
    Day #1-
    Assassin
    Starting set: Fire Dagger, T0 poison, Studded leather, t3 Mp ring!
    End of the day set: Spirit Dagger, T0 Poison, Spectral, ExaMP
    Archer
    Starting-ending set:Bow of Forgotten souls, Quiver of Galactic Impact, Spectral, ExaHP
    Drops today= Quiver of Galactic Impact, Csilk, Cbow, ExaHp, blood bow, Moon wizzard, acrop(3x), gsorc, acclaim,leviathan armor, t8 pearl.

• ORRRRRRR, as an easier way, become a rogue, get a t4 or 5 cloak, then grave loot till your OP….. and don't die anywhere in there, thatd be ironic

• Banned

necrobump bois

• ☭ HammerSickle ☭

@awlwong23 hurr durr

• Banned

u just necrobumped lol

• ☭ HammerSickle ☭

@awlwong23 you did too :D

wel your last post

• Banned

This post is deleted!

Looks like your connection to Nilly's Realm was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.