cancer gaem

• i pick my nose with my dick

does asylum dumb cunts skip wizard even though we have 90000000 people.
    fags try to drag
    we lose half of our dps
    there is no lag
    belam goes into damagable phase when he doesnt attack
    blind goes off but then half of the screen goes full black and lags tf out right when he shoots shots out
    dies on 5/8
    fuck this game lmao

•                        o

• @BabyDaku said in cancer gaem:

fags try to drag
    we lose half of our dps
    there is no lag
    blind goes off but then half of the screen goes full black and lags tf out right when he shoots shots out
    dies on 5/8
    fuck this game lmao

Cant translate this.
    Help please.

• Ostroch Prophet Banned

My eyes, why would you write that...
    I think I'm blind.

• The Great Cabbage Thief

@BabyDaku said in cancer gaem:

fags try to drag
    we lose half of our dps
    there is no lag
    dies on 5/8
    fuck this game lmao

Let me translate for y'all

@Nicolelynnn @ppl23

I was in an Asylum with many other people, most of the realm had showed up, per usual, to fight. But even though we had so many people, everyone skipped the Wizard. On top of that people were dragging mobs back, because of this we lost half of our DPS. Even though there were a lot of players and mobs there wasn't any lag, Belam reaches his damageable phase so he's not attacking. I've been blinded up until this point but the condition wears off and the screen goes black as soon as Belam shoots, I lagged out, and like I had previously stated, there hadn't been any lag this entire time. But somehow, I'm still not sure how, I died. This was not only vexing as there was nothing I could do to stop this death and no amount of skill would have changed anything, but the character that had died was a 5/8. I am very disappointed in the game for the way things happen between the server and the client and would like to express those feelings on the server so that one day they might become fixed.

• @Ashryver said in cancer gaem:

But I've been blind, the condition wears off and the screen goes black as soon as Belam shoots,

Wut?

Blind, you know, the condition you get from mobs like the Beholder?

• Ostroch Prophet Banned

I think it's darkness.
    Also, not any less confusing ;-;

Oh, sorry, point is, he's complaining about server // client connection issues and blaming that on his death but in the wise words of Nollys:

"Sorry, no refunds"

• @Ashryver i get it ( The blind condition ). But do you mean when the condition 'Blind + Darkness' wears off, the screen fades - indicating death?

• Ostroch Prophet Banned

:thinking: This is too hard for moiz!
    Me musta leavs!

I took it as he got a black screen when he dc'ed, tried to use the character but it was dead, it's not the clearest thing ever and I could only offer my interpretation.

• @Ashryver thanks for trying :)
    I get what you mean

@Ashryver lmao dude that was actually moist af thanks fam

Oh yeah what I meant is when u get darkness and blind at the same time sometimes the screen goes FULL BLACK with lines and it flashes because there is a glitch, and even with only blind it sometimes happens in glands

• Member Of The Mafia

@Ashryver No ya fuckin dumbass, 'Sorry for your loss, no reunds :3"
    All these new ppl thinking they know jack shit
    (NON SALT)

Looks like your connection to Nilly's Realm was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.