The N Force returns! Part 3 (Winter Celebration return)

• Detective

This was a old fanfic that I abandoned for awhile due to lack of motivation and time about NR Staff (former and current) fighting the forces of the DECA realms and their army and our team tries to gather items I decided to continue this due to Winter returning (we missed you winter :) <3 )

for past parts:
    Part 1
    Part 2

The Team moves to the sappheric realms after a frightful battle with Oryx who's still hunting him down.
    DrWhen (knight)
    Shadyman (wizard)
    Nilly (trickster)
    Winter (archer)
    Varanus (assassin)
    Moloch (lizard assassin)
    Knorrex (warrior)
    Wizardism (paladin)
    MrSott (necro)
    Creeper (ninja)
    Cyeclops (Mystic)

the team enter the Sappheric realms which is a blue landscape of blue grass filled with flowers of all types and colors but of really odd shapes... A long bearded awfully tall wizard comes with a strange staff. "Hello you short little beings how is your day? My name is Ethereal what about you?" The team look dumbfounded and they don't know what to say. Wizardism says "Excuse me my name is Wizardism where do all the monsters roam in this realm? "Oh, monsters? We have no monsters!" he shouts in a happy face "We are a kingdom of peasents,miners,crafters, and blacksmiths who make wonderful gear and fruits!" Creeper then says "Well how do we get these items? You're gear looks magnificent. Creeper uses his Star to superspeed and check the great stats of this wizard without the wizard noticing and sees he's a powerful mage to be reckoned with. "Haha! We offer help to those who need it and those who deserve it!" "lmao how do we get to deserve it?" says Shady "You become one of us!" the wizard turns from a normal tall wizard with blue robes to a ugly dark slender creature with black robes. Winter pulls out the Bow of Ymir The Great and fires at the creature's skull.
    1000-2000 dmg
    60% firerate
    slows enemy and does damage every time it moves for 7 seconds.

the creature transforms back to Ethereal as he is now dead. The town's people come shocked and then Sottler reads the dead soul of the creature which says "THE OLD MAN WAS DEAD I'VE TOOK HIS FORM TO TAKE ORDERS FROM MY GENERAL LEAVE WILL YOU CAN GANG" and Sottler hears whispers of DECA DECA DECA DECA DECA DECA all around his hears and he can't take it. while the knights and holy forces of the strong kingdom surround the gang Nilly feels that Sottler is hurt and is about to do something horribly wrong and he teleports the whole team except Sottler into the far forests of the Ethereal realms and Sottler EXPLODES WITH DARK NYXPHEAN MAGIC The great forces of the kingdom were no match sadly as they all rotted very slowly as Sottler began to take too much life essence making her staff's skull more control over him then his control over the skull... Sottler gives in as he transforms into his evil demonic counterpart Jeralopxona and he floats over the kingdom as he takes a slash on the walls blowing a huge hole in the town walls killing innocents and guards! Wizardism grows weak at the dark presence of Sottler as Sottler is blocking the holy light... He coughs blood and DrWhen says "The Kingdom might be against us who knows, but those children and women and innocent men don't have to die... I'll take down Sottler myself" He runs as a vine catches his leg. A monster taking the shape of a beautiful female nature spirit ties her vines around more of the gang ready to suffocate them. Knorrex grows angry at all that's happening.
    leaving his realm
    the death of the innocents
    DECA's manipulation
    THE SUFFOCATION OF HIS FRIENDS IF HE DOES NOTHING

He screams the scream of a thousand battle cries making Mother Nature flinch!

Helmet Of A Thousand Cries Of The Valiant Soldiers.

damaging,berserk,speedy,invincible for 4 seconds.
    hp cost 140

He runs into the woman with his sword first tearing her bark by bark limp by limp! She's dead but he keeps annihilating her shaking the forest! He then realizes his boost did a bit of damage to him but he uses a Potion of Serenity to calm him down and stop the pain. The team can't believe what happened but they all agree they should stop Sottler. They all run to the kingdom but it's too late... Everyone's dead. The castle's burnt down and all that remains is ashes and bones of the children and cattle. Sottler stands on a table with tears on his eyes and a rope around his neck. He says i'm so sorry... right before he steps out the table DrWhen throws his shield with its sharp edges at the rope on sottler's neck cutting the rope, and the assassin brothers throw their daggers at the sides of Sottler's neck freeing the rope from his neck. Shady then uses a t0 spell to knock Sottler off guard and then Wizardism runs to Sottler and preaches in a beautiful strong voice.

You have a monster trapped in a cage in your belly hungering for blood, deep down you know you're always going to be you and this monster is just a footnote in your life. You need not to feel bad my child for none of this treachery is your fault. We are all children of god and you must not feel prejudiced by your life choices and let us all walk out of this problem united as a team as a family.

Everyone feels joy as the light of god shines at everyone and they hear in the sky

"All will be well"

Everyone proceeds to gather all the materials and ancient artifacts of the realm satisfying their taste and they all go to the King's old dinning room happy of their loot and the jokes of Shady. Once they leave the kingdom Cyeclops and Shady try to conjure a portal to the (Shadowland) until they see many wizards in dark cloaks surrounding the edges of the world conjuring dark magic tearing the Sappheric realms apart. Cyeclops statises most of the wizards while shady uses unholy spells as the team attacks they're done but the realm has fallen. They're in the Shadowlands but regret the loss of the Sappheric realms.

I hope you all enjoyed the return of this series :)

• Wiki Editor

👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good shit go౦ԁ sHit👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌shit right👌👌there👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯 i say so 💯 thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good shit

• Detective

@Creeper said in The N Force returns! Part 3 (Winter Celebration return):

👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good shit go౦ԁ sHit👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌shit right👌👌there👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯 i say so 💯 thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good shit

Mfw when shadyman reference and memories :( lmao l0l

• Wiki Editor

@"its-That-Guy." l0l, le memories are real cx

• ☭ HammerSickle ☭

@"its-That-Guy." "flowers of oddly shapes" in the shape of a penis

• Shitposter Banned

can i be in part four

• Detective

@jhui it's odd for someone who has no penis ;)

@awlwong23 I won't add anyone unless they're rank 50-100

• ☭ HammerSickle ☭

@"its-That-Guy." Are you assuming my gender?

• Wiki Editor

dunt faight D:

• Detective

@Creeper don't be so worried lmao

• Wiki Editor

@"its-That-Guy." :ok_hand:

• ☭☭Noah's Ark☭☭

good dude

• This post is deleted!

Looks like your connection to Nilly's Realm was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.