Hells Bow of Demons Blood (Unique Bow)

• Oh wow super nice mate! Skype me so we cam make items and mods for minecraft.. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SUZIDIDUS YAAAAAAAASSSAASSS WOOOO ps. what app for samsung u use sorry bad englizh im from india u knoe only samsung and onöy apps lol haha

• Kool Kiddos

@Genuiz the meta of necro bumping old posts is old now.

• @Quazar The telling people stuff is oldis ols now

• Kool Kiddos

@Genuiz telling people who tell people stuff is old is old is also old.

• Ostroch Prophet

@Quazar trying to act normal after being contaminated by cancer and knowing there's nothing you can do to revert it but not giving up is old too

• Kool Kiddos

@Ostreech : (

• @Ostreech said in Hells Bow of Demons Blood (Unique Bow):

trying to act normal after being contaminated by cancer and knowing there's nothing you can do to revert it but not giving up is old too

but trying to act normal after being contaminated by cancer and knowing there's nothing you can do to revert it but not giving up is old and then realizing your doing the same thing is new

• Ostroch Prophet

@Genuiz said in Hells Bow of Demons Blood (Unique Bow):

@Ostreech said in Hells Bow of Demons Blood (Unique Bow):

trying to act normal after being contaminated by cancer and knowing there's nothing you can do to revert it but not giving up is old too

but trying to act normal after being contaminated by cancer and knowing there's nothing you can do to revert it but not giving up is old and then realizing your doing the same thing is new

but trying to act normal after being contaminated by cancer and knowing there's nothing you can do to revert it but not giving up is old and then realizing your doing the same thing but then realizing you never did but being too lazy to explain it to another person because it involves several factors that have complex relationships between each other and knowing that originality does not equal creativity is new as well

• @Ostreech said in Hells Bow of Demons Blood (Unique Bow):

but trying to act normal after being contaminated by cancer and knowing there's nothing you can do to revert it but not giving up is old and then realizing your doing the same thing but then realizing you never did but being too lazy to explain it to another person because it involves several factors that have complex relationships between each other and knowing that originality does not equal creativity is new as well

but trying to act normal after being contaminated by cancer and knowing there's nothing you can do to revert it but not giving up is old and then realizing your doing the same thing but then realizing you never did but being too lazy to explain it to another person because it involves several factors that have complex relationships between each other and knowing that originality does not equal creativity even though this post probally took you 10 min to write cause your slowly but surely losing brain cells as i am by writing these weird ass replies even though you may be a bit creative and smarter but that doesnt change the fact that i fucked your mother haha just kidding that was a joke wich is something you dont understand so here to put it simple for your tiny ostreech brain, a joke is a display of humour in which words are used within a specific and well-defined narrative structure to make people laugh and is not meant to be taken seriously. It takes the form of a story, usually with dialogue, and ends in a punch line. It is in the punch line that the audience becomes aware that the story contains a second, conflicting meaning. This can be done using a pun or other word play such as irony, a logical incompatibility, nonsense, or other means.

• @Ostreech jk bb i luv yu rawr

• Ostroch Prophet

@Genuiz said in Hells Bow of Demons Blood (Unique Bow):

@Ostreech said in Hells Bow of Demons Blood (Unique Bow):

but trying to act normal after being contaminated by cancer and knowing there's nothing you can do to revert it but not giving up is old and then realizing your doing the same thing but then realizing you never did but being too lazy to explain it to another person because it involves several factors that have complex relationships between each other and knowing that originality does not equal creativity even though this post probally took you 10 min to write cause your slowly but surely losing brain cells as i am by writing these weird ass replies even though you may be a bit creative and smarter but that doesnt change the fact that i fucked your mother haha just kidding that was a joke wich is something you dont understand so here to put it simple for your tiny ostreech brain, a joke is a display of humour in which words are used within a specific and well-defined narrative structure to make people laugh and is not meant to be taken seriously. It takes the form of a story, usually with dialogue, and ends in a punch line. It is in the punch line that the audience becomes aware that the story contains a second, conflicting meaning. This can be done using a pun or other word play such as irony, a logical incompatibility, nonsense, or other means.

but trying to act normal after being contaminated by cancer and knowing there's nothing you can do to revert it but not giving up is old and then realizing your doing the same thing but then realizing you never did but being too lazy to explain it to another person because it involves several factors that have complex relationships between each other and knowing that originality does not equal creativity even though this post probally took you 10 min to write cause your slowly but surely losing brain cells as i am by writing these weird ass replies even though you may be a bit creative and smarter but that doesnt change the fact that i fucked your mother haha just kidding that was a joke wich is something you dont understand so here to put it simple for your tiny ostreech brain, a joke is a display of humour in which words are used within a specific and well-defined narrative structure to make people laugh and is not meant to be taken seriously. It takes the form of a story, usually with dialogue, and ends in a punch line. It is in the punch line that the audience becomes aware that the story contains a second, conflicting meaning. This can be done using a pun or other word play such as irony, a logical incompatibility, nonsense, or other means yet irony is outdated and it's common sense that it doesn't work without no verbal language but everyone ignores it causing stupid people to misunderstand the point of fuck this I'm done with my life everyday I die a bit but nobody can understand that everyone thinks I'm joking but I guess it's part of the irony of life well joke's on you cuz I'll be free from Hell also known as planet Earth in 3 months kek but I feel strangely compelled to make things faster but actually I'm kidding I can't die yet OOF but you know what I really want to kms LOL what was I trying to say anyway REE what's the point of my existence again NANI? right now I'm just trying to make a longer post than yours and even though it's wrong to waste my time like this I'm bored and that Life game is pretty outdated OwO I'm gonna write something now N~NYAH or learn Russian CYKA BLYAT or make some progress in Norwegian (jeg snakker ikke Norsk kek) seriously I don't speak Norwegian.

• @Ostreech i quit you win ggwp ni:b::b:a

• ⛵Noah's Ark⛵

@Ostreech Chemotherapy ?

• Creativity Cafe ☕

Wtf did i just read?...

• Ostroch Prophet

Whomst'd knows, ask Gabe.

• Stop bringing this back up, and let it die, just like what I’m doing to myself.

• Ostroch Prophet

@Fierokk your cokk's still on fire though
    Cold stone smh

• Ostroch Prophet

@Fierokk fuck you

Looks like your connection to Nilly's Realm was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.