FORUM RULES! READ HERE OR YOU MAY BE BANNED.
NOTE: SINCE MAKING NEW ACCOUNTS ON HERE IS SO EASY, WE WILL NOT HESITATE A SECOND TO BAN YOU.
To not be banned, abide by the following rules:
Do not necrobump any thread unless the thread has one of the following things: Stickied, in the guild section. (NOTE: Must still be open for recruiting. If you are the owner of the guild and close it PM me that you are so I can lock it to prevent useless posts. When you wish to reopen and bump, PM me so I may unlock it.), Downloads section, Helps and requests that have not been anwsered and are still relovent.
Other then those, do NOT post in a thread that has not been posted in in 7 days.
Do not post useless thread or posts.
- Something off the topic of the main post.
- Only posting a -1 ot +1 or the likes of it without giving a specific reason why. (Not so much the +1 as the -1. You can just say "+1 Good sprites/stats" and I will be happy.)
- Fighting. If I see someone just insulting someone else he will be issued a citation. If the person responds to the name calling with more, both partys will be issued one citation each.
- As I said, making new forum accounts are easy. So, I will be the judge of what is pointless/stupid or not. That way we will have less of a chnace of people posting boarderline posts.
- Threads about being muted. Post that here: http://nillysrealm.com/topic/403/official-y-i-muted-d-thread/
- Posts about being scammed. Post here: http://nillysrealm.com/topic/1491/official-scammer-report-thread
- White bag threads. Post here: http://nillysrealm.com/topic/350/white-bag-thread
- Bug threads. Post here: http://nillysrealm.com/topic/1086/official-bug-thread
- Threads asking if the server is up or down. Post here and abide by it's rules:
Posting NSFW content. We do not want it here.
You will be banned without warning for this one.
How citations work:
First offense: No action taken. Issued a warning.
Second offense: Banned for one week.
Third offense: Permanent ban.
If you feel you have been wrongly cited, you obviously don't understand how serious we are about these rules. (Unless it was truely wrong of course. But I doubt it is.)
These rules are subject to change. This is just a first draft. For the time being this thread will be left open for suggestions for new rules, or if I missed something.
Post at your own risk,
Nilly's Realm Team